Chinese Businesses to Benefit From Simple, Seamless, Cloud-Based Communications via China Telecom & China Unicom
- Agreement extends Mitel's global cloud footprint with expansion in Asia
- Delivers access to cloud-based, real-time communications for a mobile-first world
- More than two million cloud business communications subscribers trust Mitel
Mitel® (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in real-time business, cloud and mobile communications, today announced the further expansion of its cloud business and global presence in the Asia Pacific region through a new OEM agreement in China with Choiceway Boan Technologies Co., Ltd. The agreement enables Choiceway Boan to resell MiCloud, Mitel's leading cloud solution.
"Cloud communications in China is a new and rapidly growing market," said Fan Hui, Strategic Alliance Director, Choiceway Boan. "Working with Mitel to bring its proven cloud solution to Chinese customers will undoubtedly accelerate cloud adoption. Our established network of highly experienced partners provide access to customers, many of whom are ready to move to cloud-based communications."
"Having the right partnership is critical to success in China. Choiceway Boan brings us that opportunity with their strong relationships with China Telecom and China Unicom, among others," said Rich McBee, CEO, Mitel. "This announcement represents yet another significant development in Mitel's cloud growth strategy."
- Nearly one in four cloud communications users prefers Mitel over other brands.
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world with the number one market share position based on total cloud users globally.
- Visit Mitel at Mobile World Congress Shanghai, June 29 - July 1 in Hall N2, Stand A44.
- Discover "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- See how "Make-A-Wish Trusts Mitel Cloud for Seamless, Real-Time Communications"
- Learn more about "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
Twitter: Mitel expands global #cloud footprint into china with leading service provider Choiceway Boan
Cloud, UCaaS, China Telecom, China Unicom, Choiceway Boan
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media – Americas
Media – EMEA/AP
+44 (0) 1291 612 646