Enhanced Communications Solution Features New Manager Portal Offering Advanced Call Center and Multi-Location and Device Accessibility
QUINCY, Mass, January 19, 2021 – Atlantic Broadband, the nation’s eighth-largest cable operator, today announced that it has launched Hosted Voice 2.0, which is now available to new and existing customers across the eleven states it serves. The new offering builds upon existing Hosted Voice product offerings with a new Manager Portal web interface that provides businesses and their employees seamless access to calls, voicemails and chat. Through the Manager Portal, a Call Center feature will add a new level of business visibility into call center activity and training effectiveness.
Hosted Voice 2.0 also features new software with an improved design to ensure employees can access their important contacts, calls and voicemails anywhere, anytime. This service is ideal for businesses operating in multiple locations, or those with employees who are working remotely. Businesses and their employees can be assured that they can receive and answer phone calls and voicemails, regardless of location.
With visibility into call center statistics, businesses can ensure their customers’ calls are effectively managed. New features allow call center managers to dial or “whisper into” conversations, offering sales employees additional training or help when resolving customer requests. Call recording features allow managers and employees to review performance or refer back to caller requests, ensuring that customers receive the best possible service.
“Hosted Voice 2.0 builds on the advanced services and features currently available to make the business user experience more seamless and user-friendly,” said John Romagnoli, Senior Director of Commercial Products, Atlantic Broadband. “The new platform is accessed from an internet browser, meaning employees can login from any approved device to make and receive calls or communicate with colleagues. Remote employees have access to their desk phones from home or on-the-go so they can provide high levels of customer service, regardless of location.”
The Hosted Voice 2.0 platform was built with additional server redundancy backup to help ensure uptime. Mobile and web applications can be accessed by employees using their unique username and password via any computer, iPhone or Android device. Push notifications alert users of new calls and voicemails.
The benefits of Hosted Voice 2.0 include:
- Unified Communications – A new unified communications account will be available to each employee through a Manager Portal, a web interface available anywhere and on any device via a web browser that enables users to access and control account and settings.
- Call Center – Through the Call Center, supervisors have a new level of visibility into active calls, calls in queue, agent status and training, call recording and history. Business leaders have the option of receiving automated reports on time parameters, call queue stats and agent availability. Through this tool, businesses have control, access and management of their calling assets in one place, at a fraction of the cost of alternate solutions, allowing them to make informed decisions regarding customer support, employee staffing and training.
- Mobility – Convenient access for business users on the go, with seamless call transfer between mobile app, desk phone and laptop; access to internal chat and company contacts.
- Calls from Anywhere – Through the Manager Portal, business users can make and receive calls while on-the-go from their desk phone, mobile phone, laptop or other devices. Phone calls made through the Portal will appear as the user’s work phone number. Features like an Attendant Console, Dynamic Call Parking and Call Queues improve the user experience for both business users and customers.
- Never Miss a Voicemail – Received voicemails are clearly displayed, along with caller ID names. Voicemails can be forwarded to other extensions within the organization, downloaded, saved and deleted easily through the Portal.
- Chat Features – Easily communicate with other users in an organization through SMS built into the Portal.
- Control Settings – Users can easily control their organization’s settings through the Manager Portal, including contacts and users, department groups, call answering rules, business time frames, music on hold and more. As businesses change, administrators can control their own system seamlessly.
To find out more about Hosted Voice 2.0 and determine if it is right for your business, visit this website and read more in this whitepaper/feature guide. To learn about Atlantic Broadband’s internet, phone and TV offerings for businesses, visit atlanticbb.com/business.
ABOUT ATLANTIC BROADBAND
Atlantic Broadband, a subsidiary of Cogeco Communications Inc. (TSX: CCA), is the eighth largest cable operator in the United States, based on the number of television service customers served. The company provides its residential and business customers with Internet, TV and Phone services in 11 states: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. Atlantic Broadband is headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts.
ABOUT ATLANTIC BROADBAND BUSINESS
Atlantic Broadband Business delivers advanced Video, Internet, Business WiFi and Phone services to small and medium businesses over a highly reliable, fiber-rich, high-capacity network. It also offers customized, scalable Metro Ethernet enterprise solutions, including dedicated fiber with symmetrical speeds up to 10 Gbps, point-point and multipoint transport, and Hosted Voice solutions. Atlantic Broadband supports its business clients with 24/7 network monitoring and technical support, professional client care, and dedicated local account executives. To learn more, visit atlanticbb.com/business.