Quote from CEO Crister Fritzson: “Continuing to build the future, despite turbulent times”
January – March 2020
- Net sales amounted to SEK 94.0 (108.7) million, a decrease of -13.5% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales decreased by -17.6%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 8.3 (-4.5) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 8.8% (-4.1%). Excluding foreign exchange rate differences of SEK 13.0 (0.4) million, operating earnings were SEK -4.7 (-4.9) million.
- Excluding items affecting comparability of SEK -0.9 (-3.4) million, operating earnings amounted to SEK 9.3 (-1.1) million.
- Net income for the period for the Group, including divested operations, was SEK 250.5 (-8.5) million. This includes capital gains on disposal of discontinued operations of SEK 246.4 million (-).
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted, for the Group was SEK 0.65 (-0.02).
- Total cash flow for the Group was SEK 245.4 million (-32.0). Excluding the cash impact of the divestment of subsidiary, cash flow was SEK -57.0 million (-32.0).
- Acquisition of innovative product portfolio
- Accelerated product development
- First Nimbra Edge order
Significant events after the period:
- Actions to minimize Covid-19 impact
- Crister Fritzson assumes the CEO position April 1
The full report of the first quarter 2020 can be found on netinsight.net
For further information, please contact:
Crister Fritzson, CEO at Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Net Insight
Net Insight is a global leader in media networks and resource optimization. With more than 20 years’ experience, Net Insight is a trusted and important partner and a leading force in the media tech industry in creating a better media experience.
Net Insight is powering the evolving media business in a connected world where technology enables seamless meetings between producers, distributors and consumers of content – regardless of geographical location, technical resources or distribution network. With its deep market knowledge and insight, genuine customer focus and world-leading innovative technology, Net Insight makes it easier to create and deliver better content in a more reliable and effective way. Net Insight is driven by the idea that everything can always be done smarter, for both its customers and their customers.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission-critical media services using Net Insight’s solutions in more than 70 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net