MONROE, La., June 19, 2018 – CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL, news, filings) today announced it will have a significant presence at HPE Discover 2018. Attendees are encouraged to attend two different sessions during the June 19-21 conference in Las Vegas to see how CenturyLink accelerates digital transformation with HPE.
CenturyLink’s hybrid IT solutions are available to HP customers through the HP Partner Ready for Service Provider Program which enables businesses to buy CenturyLink offerings such as managed hosting, storage, cloud, application services, big data solutions and colocation. Many of these, including our managed private cloud offering, are offered on HP equipment and technologies.
Details on the two theater speaking sessions, located in the Transformation Zone:
- Session 1 – Tuesday, June 19 from 12 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
- CenturyLink’s Steven Nolen, senior product manager for private cloud, and John Martin, master architect, hybrid cloud solutions, will discuss how CenturyLink simplifies IT services with hyperconverged infrastructure and software-defined networking integrated into hosted private cloud solutions.
- Session 2 – Wednesday, June 20 from 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
- CenturyLink’s Hillary Munsch, director of global alliances, and CDW’s Tony Giannini, team manager for infrastructure and managed services, will talk about how to execute your hybrid IT strategy with CenturyLink and CDW.
“Our continued commitment to our relationship with HPE builds on a strong foundation of our comprehensive expertise and solutions that we are delivering to help customers achieve success in their hybrid IT journeys,” said Lisa Miller, president, Wholesale, Indirect and Alliances, CenturyLink.
- For more information on CenturyLink’s solutions that are powered by HPE: http://info.centurylinkforbusiness.com/rs/131-SYO-861/images/CL020518%20-SIA-Solution-Brief-HPEaaS_p1.pdf
- For more information on CenturyLink’s speaking sessions at the event: https://www.hpe.com/events/discover/session_detail/4cc18233-bfc7-4e31-8686-47d73bd94c0f/lasvegas2018
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.