The most cost-effective, predictable, scalable and bold way for businesses to provide wireless devices and service to their employees is now even more lucrative!
Today, Sprint announced that new and existing business customers selecting Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) now have access to 1TB of cloud storage per user – for no extra charge. Customers will have the option to select or decline enterprise grade cloud storage from Microsoft OneDrive for Business, where employees can store, share and collaborate on files with co-workers to help improve efficiency and productivity.
Businesses are constantly strapped with operating expenses, which begs the question, “Why pay for cloud storage options when you don’t have to?” With a full 1TB of free cloud storage access, businesses could save even more money by offering employees a 16GB smartphone, rather than a paying more for a device with a higher embedded memory, and encourage employees to utilize the cloud for storage, collaboration and access to files.
Announced in July, MaaS became the first offer of its kind that allows businesses to easily equip employees with the device, data plan and term of their choice – with dedicated 24/7/365 account support – for a consistent monthly price per employee.
What do businesses get with MaaS?
- A wide selection of devices, including smartphones, tablets and mobile broadband hotspots
- Each device includes a MaaS Extended Warranty Program
- Term selection for refreshing employees’ devices – every 12 or 24 months
- Unlimited talk and text
- Pooled data options at the following levels: 100MB, 1GB, 2GB, 5GB and Unlimited
- Data plans start as low as $20 per month per employee, including the cost of the phone
- Access to reports that help businesses monitor data usage
- 24/7/365 white-glove technical support with device configuration and preloading of applications
- On-site implementation support for orders exceeding 25 devices
- 1TB of free Microsoft OneDrive for Business cloud storage
- Eligibility for a 20% discount on select accessories, including cases
- And Sprint will soon add Anti-Virus capabilities to the MaaS offer
- ALL FOR ONE PREDICTABLE MONTHLY PRICE!
Visit sprint.com/maas for the full details, terms and conditions.
Media Relations Contact:
John Votava, Sprint