Expanding channel team reflects dedication to partners and their customers driven by brisk demand of fiber services
HOUSTON – Oct. 6, 2015 – Alpheus Communications, a leading provider of Texas metro-regional fiber and networking solutions, is expanding its channel partner program with the addition of new channel managers Gabriel Casanova and Jim Longtin. Expanding the channel team is part of Alpheus’ ongoing growth strategy and reflects the company’s commitment to continually strengthening partner relationships.
Alpheus has continually expanded its fiber network in Houston, Dallas and Austin during the past 12 months, with fiber coverage now reaching more than 7,000 buildings and 48,000 businesses. The company is committed to further expanding its fiber network, making it possible for partners to deliver high-performance, high-bandwidth fiber services to an even larger customer base.
“Our partners’ reputation is built on delivering reliable services, and we take that to heart in everything we do,” said Matt Milliron, Alpheus executive vice president of sales. “All members of our team come to their roles with extensive background in telecommunication sales, possessing a strong ability to foster relationships. Our partners receive a competitive advantage from our latest fiber expansion, along with the personalized care they expect from Alpheus.”
Members of Alpheus’ channel team include:
- Mark Mohr – as director of channel partner sales, Mohr and his team are responsible for the responsive service Alpheus provides to its partners. Mohr joined Alpheus in 2011 and has been recognized for his top sales performance through the development of channel relationships. Mark can be contacted at (713) 336-6367 or email@example.com.
- Eric Bridgeforth – joining Alpheus in 2013 with more than 11 years of telecommunications industry and IT services experience, Bridgeforth spent the past two years as an Alpheus enterprise sales manager. Prior to Alpheus, Bridgeforth held both direct and indirect sales roles supporting customers and partners in the Texas markets. As one of two channel managers supporting partners in North Texas, he can be contacted at (972) 559-1541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gabriel Casanova – bringing more than 11 years of channel sales, direct sales and managed services sales experience to Alpheus, Casanova has successfully cultivated partner and customer relationships in his prior roles with companies including TelePacific Communications, PAETEC, and XO Communications; he can be reached at (210) 995-2111 email@example.com
- Lewis Dauria – with more than 13 years of channel experience at Time Warner Telecom, PAETEC, Time Warner Cable and EarthLink, Dauria joins Alpheus’ channel team supporting agents and partners in North Texas; he can be reached at (972) 742-3669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jim Longtin – with more than 25 years of communication industry experience serving companies ranging from small businesses to nationwide enterprises, Longtin is committed to helping South Texas partners grow revenues; he can be reached at (713) 336-6381 or email@example.com.
This short video illustrates Alpheus’ fiber network expansion http://www.alpheus.net/alpheus-fiber-expansion/.
To learn more about Alpheus’ Partner Program, contact any of our channel managers or Mark Mohr at (713) 336-6367 firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us online at http://www.alpheus.net/partner/channel-agent-program/.
About Alpheus Communications
Alpheus Communications (www.alpheus.net) is a leading provider of Texas metro-regional fiber and networking solutions. With owned facilities in Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi and the Rio Grande Valley, Alpheus is flexible, content-neutral and responsive to customer needs when low-latency and uptime are essential. As the preferred fiber backbone for Metro Texas, Alpheus is in a unique position to support mission-critical information technology functions and cloud computing solutions through its resilient SSAE 16-compliant data center platforms for colocation and disaster recovery.
# # #
Jetstream PR for Alpheus Communications
(972) 788-9456 ext. 301