Platform delivers rich feature set, improved time to market and cloud economics
Maidenhead, UK and Frisco, TX April 1, 2015 --- GENBAND, a leading provider of real-time solutions, today announced that its Nuvia™ Cloud UC solution has been recognized with the 2015 Best VoIP infrastructure Award by the Internet Telephony Services Providers’ Association (ITSPA), the voice of the UK VoIP industry. The 7th annual ITSPA awards ceremony was recently held in central London.
“We salute the exceptional work that ITSPA is doing to promote and enhance Britain’s vibrant VoIP community, and are thrilled to be recognized for the second year in a row,” said Patrick Joggerst, GENBAND’s EVP and Chief Marketing Officer. “Nuvia is built to empower ITSPs, allowing them to focus on time-to-market and customer relationships instead of infrastructure upgrades.”
Nuvia UCaaS helps deliver the economics of cloud-based services to voice and unified communications while providing end users with superior services and an extensive feature set. Additionally, the Nuvia solution leverages the experience GENBAND has gained from the millions of lines already deployed on GENBAND platforms in leading service providers across the UK. Nuvia is also the only UK cloud service able to reuse legacy, UNISTim-based, Nortel IP phones. This makes the Nuvia platform extremely attractive and cost-effective for CS 1000 customers seeking a cloud-based solution that can preserve their endpoint investments. Nuvia’s multi-site management capabilities also make it ideal for simplifying deployments that span multiple locations.
“Congratulations to all the winners and to those companies highly commended,” said Eli Katz, ITSPA Chairman. “This has been another competitive set of awards reflective of a continuing growth and diversity of our industry. The market is maturing and developing at pace, with 2015 looking to be another promising year full of exciting new services.”
Awards were presented in the following categories, highlighting the range and scope of the VoIP and Unified Communications industry in Britain: Best Consumer VoIP, Best Business ITSP (Small Enterprise,) Best Business ITSP (Medium Enterprise), Best Business ITSP (Corporate,) Best VoIP CPE, Best VoIP Infrastructure, Best VoIP Innovation, and the ITSPA Members’ Pick.
- Officially launched in December 2004, ITSPA aims to promote competition and self-regulation in order to encourage the development of a flourishing and innovative VoIP industry.
- Nuvia delivers Unified Communications solutions to address the growing need to deliver richer collaboration tools to mobile employees and to embed real time communication services in common business applications; enhancing teamwork and making employees more productive.
- Nuvia Cloud UC is designed and built to support communication in organizations of all sizes, and includes the management tools required to maintain large, multi-site organizations.
- The Nuvia solution can be resold under the Nuvia name or rebranded and resold in a multi-tier model.
ITSPA is the UK’s industry body for Internet Telephony Service Providers. Founded in 2004, with over 80 members, ranging from the largest Tier one operators to the new entrants, providing services to millions of consumers and businesses.
For more information, please go to www.itspa.org.uk .
GENBAND is a global leader in real time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. The company’s Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility and Embedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND’s market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today’s consumers and businesses for real time communications wherever they happen to be.
To learn more visit www.genband.com.
To learn more about Nuvia services visit Nuviacloud.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon and Nuvia are trademarks of GENBAND.
GENBAND US PR
GENBAND International PR
- See more at: http://www.genband.com/media-center/press-releases/genbands-unified-communications-service-ucaas-platform-nuvia-wins#sthash.zFX3z4CD.dpuf