GENBAND’s market-leading solutions include an innovative pre-paid mobile offering for business services
Frisco, TX Feb XX, 2015 – GENBAND™, a leading developer of real-time communications software solutions, today announced that Vodafone Fiji (Vodafone) has deployed its EXPERiUS™ Application Server for advanced SIP Trunking, Hosted PBX and Unified Communications (UC) services. GENBAND’s EXPERiUS Application Server interworks with previously-deployed GENBAND Media Gateways and QUANTiX™ Session Border Controllers to offer Vodafone’s enterprise customers the option of transitioning their PBX communications systems to cost-effective IP trunk technology or migrating to Vodafone’s hosted PBX solution.
“The GENBAND solution is integrated with Vodafone’s mobile network – making it possible for business customers to have a single number service available from multiple devices from any internet connection across the globe.”
“GENBAND’s EXPERiUS Application Server allows us to advance our communications offerings with the ability to deliver new services to our customers and create new revenue streams,” said Andrew Kumar, Chief Technology Officer, Vodafone Fiji. “The global GENBAND team provided unparalleled support and delivered beyond our expectations on this important project. Vodafone Fiji is honored to have such a strategic partner and we look forward to growing our relationship in the future.”
“Vodafone Fiji is a longtime partner and we are pleased to help them extend their market reach through improved enterprise and mobility offerings,” said Robert Inshaw, GENBAND Regional Vice President of Australia and New Zealand. “GENBAND’s mobility offerings play a key role in assisting global communications service providers such as Vodafone in delivering best-in-class wireless solutions.”
- GENBAND’s recently-deployed EXPERiUS Application Server interworks with its Media Gateway and Session Border Controller solutions to enable Vodafone Fiji to provide SIP Trunking, Hosted PBX, and UC services.
- The EXPERiUS Application Server’s Ro interface functionality allows for interoperability with third-party mobile billing systems, enabling an innovative real-time billing offering.
- Vodafone will leverage GENBAND’s solutions to transition customers from PRI to SIP trunks as well as offer SIP trunks for new deployments.
- Vodafone recently upgraded to GENBAND’s QUANTiX Q20 for its advanced transcoding capabilities.
- GENBAND’s Professional Services organization provided end-to-end support for the deployment including project management, commissioning and training.
Vodafone Fiji Limited is a 100% Fijian owned company and operates under a franchised partner market arrangement with Vodafone Group Plc. Vodafone Fiji is the market leader with 85% market share and is first to market with many innovative products in Fiji. To learn more visit www.vodafone.com.fj/
GENBAND is a global leader in real time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. The company’s Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility and Embedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND’s market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today’s consumers and businesses for real time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit www.genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon, EXPERiUS, and QUANTiX are trademarks of GENBAND.
GENBAND US PR
+1 (972) 521 5921
GENBAND International PR
- See more at: http://www.genband.com/media-center/press-releases/vodafone-fiji-deploys-genbands-experius-application-server-advanced-sip#sthash.CG1nemCk.dpuf