Juniper Networks Delivers the Security, Scale, Reliability and Support BroadSoft Requires to Provide a Superior Communication Experience
SUNNYVALE, CA–(Marketwired – Sep 16, 2014) – Juniper Networks (NASDAQ:JNPR, news, filings), the industry leader in network innovation, today announced that BroadSoft, Inc. (NASDAQ:BSFT, news, filings) has deployed a comprehensive cloud networking solution across its data centers comprised of Juniper routing, switching and security products, as well as Juniper Networks Support. This complete solution delivers the security, scale and reliability BroadSoft requires to meet the growing demand for BroadCloud®, the firm’s Unified Communications (UC) managed services for telecommunications service providers.
As a hosted, cloud-based infrastructure, BroadCloud arms service providers with the flexibility and scalability to market a comprehensive suite of Unified Communications, including Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, instant messaging and presence, audio conferencing and video calling. With BroadCloud, service providers can more quickly deliver these Unified Communications services to their enterprise customers without the associated capital, lease, or maintenance costs of a premises-based telephony system. By white labeling BroadCloud’s UC services, service providers have the potential to accelerate time-to-market, and therefore speed time-to-revenue.
- BroadSoft selected and deployed Juniper Networks® QFX Series Switches, EX Series Ethernet Switches, MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers, and SRX Series Services Gateways to enhance its BroadCloud UC managed services offering.
- Juniper Networks’ cloud network portfolio provided the scale and reliability BroadSoft requires to deliver a superior communications experience.
- Juniper’s simple, straightforward support services provide BroadSoft further confidence that its cloud infrastructure will run reliably and efficiently.
- Juniper’s comprehensive portfolio provides BroadSoft the ability to scale quickly and easily to meet growing demand for BroadCloud without service disruption.
“With the accelerating demand by business of all sizes for cloud-provided Unified Communications services, our customers recognize the faster route to market BroadCloud provides, enabling them to capitalize on this market opportunity. We needed a partner that shares our dedication to providing a superior service experience. Juniper’s quality products meet our stringent reliability, scalability and network efficiency requirements. Our joint commitment to providing innovative and superior product quality made Juniper a natural choice.”
– Scott Hoffpauir, chief technology officer, BroadSoft
“Service providers are increasingly facing challenges to provide faster, more reliable cloud-based communications capabilities to their customers, making the underlying network infrastructure critical to the success of their business. By employing core products from across our networking portfolio, BroadSoft is able to realize the comprehensive benefits of a cloud-based network that seamlessly integrates routing, switching and security to allow its BroadCloud managed service to deliver an unparalleled user experience every time.”
– Mike Marcellin, senior vice president of Strategy and Marketing, Juniper Networks
- To learn more about Juniper Networks MetaFabric architecture: www.juniper.net/metafabric
- Juniper.net Community: www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junipernetworks
- Juniper on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuniperNetworks
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) delivers innovation across routing, switching and security. From the network core down to consumer devices, Juniper Networks’ innovations in software, silicon and systems transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners