Colt Ceanu enhancements enable channel partners to offer customers connectivity to their data and applications as well as enhanced network and web security
Colt, Europe’s leading information delivery platform, today announced the addition of a range of data services to its portfolio of cloud based ICT services, Colt Ceano. The new data services empower channel partners to offer their SME customers connectivity to business critical data and applications regardless of location or device, as well as enhanced network and web security. Accessing these services via the Colt Ceano platform allows partners to create, manage and deliver tailored solutions to answer their customers’ individual requirements quickly and easily.“We’re seeing an increasing demand amongst SMEs for cloud services from trusted partners that are supported by robust data connectivity and delivered locally. These enhancements to Colt Ceano meet those needs, and will enable Colt’s channel partners to capitalise on the revenue opportunity offered by cloud,” according to James Eibisch, research director for IDC’s EMEA Telco Cloud Opportunities.
With the addition of IP Access, IAS Mobility, Managed Virtual Firewall, Managed Web Security services to the portfolio, channel partners can now offer an end-to-end solution to their customers, including compute, storage, applications and connectivity with a large range of bandwidth options – up to 100Mbps; provide 99.9% availability guarantee and offer end-to-end security. These new data services, combined with the existing portfolio of on demand ICT services available in a single contract, mean that customers benefit from substantial cost savings and flexibility, while running a reliable and secure network. Customers have the additional peace of mind that their data is hosted locally in one of Colt’s European datacentres.
“Colt is committed to providing partners with a diverse portfolio of services that help them build an end-to-end solution, providing a one-stop-shop for their SME customers. Colt Ceano brings channel partners an on-going revenue stream from businesses looking to gain increased efficiencies and improved performance through data and cloud based services, as well as the possibility to upsell their existing cloud customer base with data services,” said Falk Weinreich, Vice President at Colt. “We already have over 450 partners using Colt Ceano to provide their customers with innovative business-critical services that will help them pre-empt and react to new challenges and opportunities quickly and cost-effectively.”
The new data services suite is available through Colt Ceano and hosted locally in UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Benelux with immediate effect.
The Colt Ceano portfolio offers a unique range of ICT services within a single contract, including:
- Business-grade Internet connectivity backed up by rigorous SLAs
- IAS (Internet Access Services) Mobility to enable secure remote working
- Advanced Voice and Voice-over-IP (VoIP) services for cost-effective calls
- Managed Exchange 2010 email services
- Microsoft Lync 2010 unified communications for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and online meetings
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to support content management and document sharing
- Soonr Workplace for the creation of virtual project workspaces accessible from anywhere
- Virtual Servers and Infrastructure to enable remote infrastructure management
- Hosted Virtual Desktop services, providing secure, centrally managed, personalized virtual desktops
- Managed Virtual Firewalls and Web Security for improved protection from potential network threats
- Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery services to safeguard valuable business-critical data
- IP Access for dedicated, permanent access to the Internet
- IAS Mobility for fast, secure connectivity over any network and from any device
- Managed Virtual Firewall for network protection and traffic control
- Managed Web Security for multi-layered web protection (includes anti-virus & anti-spyware, advanced threat protection, URL filtering, web 2.0 controls and unified reporting modules)
- Single management interface for provisioning, managing and delivering the above services
Colt is the information delivery platform, enabling its customers to deliver, share, process and store their vital business information. An established leader in delivering integrated computing and network services to major organisations, midsized businesses and wholesale customers. Colt operates in 22 European countries and the US with a 46,000km European network and transatlantic network capacity. Colt has metropolitan area networks in 41 major European cities with direct fibre connections into 19,800 buildings and 20 carrier neutral Colt data centres.
In 2010, the Colt Data Centre Services business was launched to deliver innovative high quality data centre solutions at a Colt or customer site. Our innovative data centres are rapid to deploy, flexible and highly efficient.
In addition to its direct sales capability, Colt has four indirect channels to market; Agent, Franchise, Distributor and Wholesale which includes Carriers, Service Providers, VARs and Voice Resellers.
Colt is listed on the London Stock Exchange (COLT).
DDI: +44 (0) 20 7947 1035
Mobile: +44 (0) 785 5301 078
DDI: +44 (0) 207 186 1321
Mobile: +44 (0) 7891 796 473