More than 3,500 customers, IT experts, and partners are expected to attend this year to learn more about the Internet of Everything
Mexico City, 26 August, 2013.- Cisco Live! the premier IT and communications event organized by Cisco, is taking place from 5 to 7 November on the Mexican Mayan Riviera at the Moon Palace Hotel. Amazing things happen when you connect the previously unconnected. This year attendees will have the chance to get more deep knowledge about the Internet of Everything (IoE) -- the networked connection of people, process data and things -- which represents the next significant era of the Internet.
Cisco Live! is one of the most important industry meetings that gather customers, IT experts and partners from all business segments and levels to access education and training in an environment that encourages the exchange of ideas.
"More than 99 percent of the world today is not connected to Internet," said Rogelio Velasco,
vice-president of Cisco México. "Attendees in Cisco Live! Mexico 2013 will witness how Cisco solutions will support and enable the Internet of Everything, which will deliver new capabilities, richer experiences and opportunities."
Cisco Live! Mexico 2013 will offer the following program:
- Technical Education Sessions organized in different technology tracks. Attendees can create their own agenda focusing on a single topic or attend sessions in multiple tracks for a cross-discipline approach. Sessions include product demonstrations, one-to-one meetings with experts, technical solutions clinics, and table topics those are casual conversations that take place during breakout sessions.
- Technical Seminars. These meetings consist of full-day seminars about IPv6, collaboration and business video, data center, or bring-your-own-device policies. They also include design, deployment principles and best practices.
- IT Management. The sessions will help participants understand how to use cutting-edge technology to support their business objectives. This business-oriented track comprises data center and virtualization, collaboration including business video, enterprise networking, security, service providers and certifications.
- Hands-On Labs are designed to help attendees learn about a technology and to apply that knowledge through solving problems in a controlled environment. The equipment in the
Hands-On Labs will be connected to labs in the Cisco corporate offices in San Jose, Calif., giving participants access to the latest technology developed by Cisco and expert guidance.
The Hands-On Labs will be focused on collaboration and security.
- Executive symposium. This exclusive CxO-level event will discuss relevant IT- and business-related topics focused on how technology can drive business transformation.
In addition, participants will get access to the World of Solutions, an attractive trade show area designed to welcome Cisco's ecosystem partners and enhance the solutions offered to the attendees, where more than 70 partners and technology providers will present their latest products. Cisco solutions will also be showcased in the Cisco Campus, where attendees will have the opportunity to review 90 demonstrations on technologies related to service providers, video, software-defined networks, cloud solutions, data centers, big data, and the potential of IoE, among others.
Furthermore, attendees interested in presenting their certification exams during Cisco Live! will have access to a special discount of up to 75 percent.
Cisco Live! is held annually in just four locations worldwide: U.S., Europe, Australia and Mexico. Last year Cisco Live! Mexico gathered 3,400 professionals from Mexico and 31 more countries who attended 80 sessions; 57 partners took part in the World of Solutions and Cisco offered 60 demos in the Cisco Campus.
For further information about Cisco Live! Mexico, the industry's premier education and training event for IT professionals, please visit www.ciscolive.com.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO, news, filings) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com..
# # #
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.