Partner Advantage Services Puts Partners First, Delivering Value and Increasing Profitability for Partners
SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 6, 2013) - Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), the industry leader in network innovation, today announced Juniper Partner Advantage Services, an expansion of its Partner Advantage Program launched in 2012. For Juniper Networks' Elite partners, Juniper Partner Advantage Services are designed to differentiate partner brand, deliver on partner enablement and offer strong rewards for value and performance.
- Partner Advantage Services introduces two specializations. First, Partner Support Services (PSS) is meant to deliver partner value to customers through a wide range of enablement options, tools and services, including traditional maintenance and advanced services. Partner Professional Services (PPS) emphasizes the company's commitment to deliver value to partners' existing service practices by providing them with the opportunity to lead in a burgeoning services segment.
- Juniper Partner Advantage Services signals another critical investment by Juniper Networks to its partner community by combining best-in-class, high-performance networking solutions with expert services on the front end and immediate, localized support on the back end.
Partner Support Services
The Juniper Partner Support Services specialization -- addressing a market estimated at well over $20 billion for network equipment support services -- evolved from the current Juniper Networks' Operate Specialist program. Juniper PSS enables partners to complement and expand their existing support practices easily with robust new offerings, including:
- New course offerings including a new troubleshooting certification, Juniper Networks Certified Support Professional (JNCSP), which enhances support practices for routing, switching and security markets.
- Exclusive direct access to advanced support engineers within the Juniper Networks' Technical Assistance Center.
- A new, globally-consistent reward-for-value structure for Support Services Specialists that includes built-in flexibility to address theatre market conditions.
Partner Professional Services
The Juniper Partner Professional Services specialization -- addressing a market potential estimated at roughly $15 billion for the network equipment professional services market -- is designed to enable, endorse and promote Juniper Networks' partner capabilities in a partner-led, partner-delivered model of professional services. The specialization focuses on enabling partners with domain and technology expertise to lead a customer service engagement, help generate more revenue per engagement, and increase profitability through their services practice.
"Juniper Partner Advantage Services amplifies our investment in partners and services by providing unique tools and opportunities that will help drive growth, increase profitability and reward partners that deliver a truly remarkable customer experience."
- Emilio Umeoka, senior vice president, Worldwide Partners, Juniper Networks
"The introduction of Juniper Partner Support Services represents a fundamental shift whereby partners are entrusted by Juniper Networks to deliver more value in support and improve the customer experience. This ultimately means quicker problem resolution, better customer retention, and improved profitability -- key to the success of any reseller!"
-Darragh Richardson, managing director, Agile Networks Ltd.
"With the Juniper PSS and PPS specializations, partner performance and loyalty is better rewarded. Coupled with the great support and help from the Juniper Networks partner management team, it was the best decision to be among the first Juniper partners to migrate to these specializations."
-C.K. Lim, country president, CommVerge Solutions Malaysia
"FishNet Security thrives on providing a blended product and services model to solve complex information security challenges for our customers. Executing within the Juniper PSS and PPS specializations energizes our advanced professional services practices and helps deliver greater value to our customers."
-Tom Schmatz, vice president - services channel development, FishNet Security
- More information on the Juniper Partner Advantage Program
- Juniper Partner Advantage Services: Overview Video
- Juniper.Net Community
- Juniper Partners on Twitter
- Juniper Partners on Facebook
- More information about Agile Networks
- More information about CommVerge Solutions
- More information about FishNet Security
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logo are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.