New VoIP Option Features One-Click Management Allowing Users to Make or Receive Voice Calls from Mobile Phones or Desktops
SAN JOSE, Calif. – January 17, 2012 – Today, MegaPath Corporation, one of the leading providers of managed data, voice, and security services in North America, launched Hosted Voice Mobile, a new service that provides business customers with one-number VoIP calling capability from their desk phones, desktop computers, or smartphones.
MegaPath’s Hosted Voice provides a high-quality calling experience and functionality typically reserved for much larger businesses,” said Dan Foster, President, Business Markets, MegaPath. “By integrating rich features—such as Hosted Voice Mobile, Find Me/Follow Me, and Visual Voicemail—our customers get even more capabilities than with a traditional telephone system and have the flexibility to conveniently do business wherever they go.”
MegaPath Hosted Voice Mobile is a powerful service that gives customers access to an easy-to-manage Web portal that enables call routing in real time, using one VoIP number.
The benefits of Hosted Voice with Mobile integration include:
- Advanced Integrated Business Features.Customers can leverage VoIP features—such as Find Me/Follow Me, and Visual Voicemail—on their smartphones or desktop phones.
- No-Hassle Voice Communications.Customers reduce costs because there is no PBX or Key System to lease or buy.
- Key System Replication.In addition to Hosted Voice Mobile, MegaPath also introduces a hosted key system product allowing hosted lines to be shared across multiple lines.
- Free Domestic Long-Distance Calling.All domestic calls are free and unlimited.
- HD Voice.Experience clear call quality.
- Cost Effective. Customers save an estimated 50% versus traditional telephony systems.
To learn more about MegaPath Hosted Voice Mobile or view the Hosted Voice New Way of Working video visit http://www.megapath.com/voice/hosted/mobile/.
About MegaPath Inc.
MegaPath operates one of the largest end-to-end communications networks in the country, providing both commercial and wholesale services. The company provides a full range of data, voice, and security services for small, medium, and enterprise businesses nationwide, as well as wholesale solutions to the carrier and service provider markets through one of the largest end-to-end networks in the country. MegaPath helps businesses easily and securely communicate between their headquarters, employees, and business partners to lower costs, increase security, and enhance employee productivity. To learn more about MegaPath’s managed IP data, voice, and security services, please visit www.megapath.com.
Welz & Weisel Communications