Supercomputing is the industry's leading academic and research orientated conference focused on driving global discussions across high-performance computing, networking, storage and analysis. Juniper Networks will be participating in the show at booth #2145, where it will showcase:
- The first live public demonstration of its QFabric™, which provides extremely low latency, highly scalable, any-to-any fabric connectivity, optimized for key HPC applications and requirements.
- A live 100GbE network between its booth and Oak Ridge National Laboratory's booth, completely independent of SCINET's backbone and powered by Juniper Networks® MX 3D Universal Edge Routers over a VPLS network.
Juniper Networks' Speaking Engagements at Supercomputing 2011:
Tuesday, November 15
- "QFabric Technology: Revolutionizing the HPC Interconnect Architecture": joint presentation by Lawrence Berkeley National Lab and Masum Mir, director of product management, Juniper Networks, 2:00-2:30 PM. Location: WSCC 611/612
For more information about Juniper, please refer to the following resources:
- The Network Ahead blog — www.juniper.net/networkahead
- Juniper.Net Community — www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper's Social Channels — www.juniper.net/social
The SC11 conference continues a long and successful tradition of engaging the international community in high performance computing, networking, storage and analysis. SC11 will place an emphasis on bringing together communities to facilitate information exchange, discussions and new collaborations for research and education related to innovating high performance computing applications and advancing scientific discovery and scholarship.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net).
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.