Cisco to Host Financial Analyst Conference 2011 Webcast
SAN JOSE Calif., September 12, 2011 - Cisco will hold its annual Financial Analyst Conference webcast on Tuesday, September 13, 2011, from its headquarters in San Jose. Interested parties can view a live webcast of the event, including a corresponding slide presentation, and obtain additional event information via the event website at www.cisco.com/go/fac2011.
The Cisco Financial Analyst Conference 2011 webcast begins at 8:00 a.m. (PT) with a keynote delivered by John Chambers, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The live webcast will conclude at approximately 12:45 pm (PT).
The webcast schedule is as follows (all times PT):
- 8:00 – 8:05 am Welcome
- 8:05 – 9:00 am John Chambers, Chairman and CEO
- 9:00 – 9:30 am Gary Moore, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- 9:30 – 10:25 am Frank Calderoni, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- 10:25 – 10:45 am Break
- 10:45 – 11:15 am Padmasree Warrior, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
- 11:15 – 11:30 am Gary Moore, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm Rob Lloyd, Executive Vice President, WW Sales Operations
- 12:00 – 12:45 pm Audience Q&A with John Chambers, Gary Moore, Pankaj Patel, Rob
Lloyd and Frank Calderoni
Webcast replays of the morning sessions and select afternoon sessions will be available on Wednesday, September 14, at http://investor.cisco.com.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO, news, filings) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com
# # #
Cisco, Cisco Systems, and the Cisco Systems logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and used by them or by affiliates under license in certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. This document is Cisco Public Information.