One of the most important technology events in Mexico takes place November 7 to 10 in Acapulco
Mexico City, 1 September, 2011 – Cisco announced today that its industry-leading IT and communications event, Cisco Live!™, is taking place November 7 to 10 at the Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel.
Cisco Live! Mexico attendees will have access to premier education and training on the latest products and trends as well as certification on Cisco technologies. They will also have the chance to access hand-on labs as well as to Meet the Expert sessions to clarify questions or get in-depth information on certain topics. Cisco Live! is organized in four main tracks:
- Networkers event,including training sessions on technology, business and products.
- Technical seminarson unified communications, data centers, collaboration, security, business centers (cloud computing), IPv6 and Cisco Borderless Networks.
- IT management, with business and vertical market sessions as well as case studies.
- And the Executive Symposium, an exclusive CxO-level event to discuss relevant IT and business-related topics.
In addition, participants will get access to the World of Solutions (WoS), where more than 40 partners and technology providers will present their latest products and solutions. Cisco solutions will also be showcased, including the most recent solutions from Cisco’s Center of Innovation.
This year’s keynote speaker will be Marthin De Beer, senior vice president of Cisco’s Emerging Business Group, responsible for the company’s efforts around video, Telepresence, energy and home networking.
Cisco Live! is held annually in just four locations worldwide, and this year Mexico is one of them.
- Cisco Live! will take place in Acapulco, Mexico, from November 7 to 10 at the Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel.
- After 15 years of Cisco Networkers events in Mexico, this is the first time that Cisco Live! is taking place in Latin America, including Networkers as one of the tracks.
- Cisco Live! Mexico involves more than 100 sessions, which enable attendees to build a personalized agenda based on individual specializations and needs. Any person with a focus on IT, whether in sales, development, implementation, network management or decision making, will find a track to meet their interests.
- It is expected that the event will draw more than two thousand attendees from Mexico as well Latin America.
For further information about Cisco Live! Mexico, the industry’s premier education and training event for IT professionals, please visit www.ciscolive.com
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO, news, filings) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.
# # #
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
- Pilar SevillaCisco+52 55 5267 3129 firstname.lastname@example.org