National award by the Chief Marketing Officer Institute Recognizes Excellence in Senior Marketing Executives
FAIRPORT, N.Y. - May 10, 2011 (Print-friendly PDF file)
PAETEC Holding Corp. (NASDAQ GS: PAET), a full service communications solutions provider to business-class customers nationwide, announced that its Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, John Chapman, has been recognized as one of five finalists for Chief Marketing Officer of the Year in the Large Organizations category ($250 million or more in revenue). The Chief Marketing Institute created the award to recognize CMOs who demonstrated outstanding leadership across various disciplines of marketing in the previous year.
Nominees were evaluated across several categories of performance including market orientation and customer intimacy, accountability for results, commitment to innovation, and overall contribution to the success of their company. Joining Chapman as finalists are CMOs from Informatica Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, SAP, and Zurich Financial Services.
Under Chapman's Leadership in 2010, PAETEC's Marketing Team had many accomplishments including:
- Developing unique campaigns to reach prospects fitting specific criteria to promote its diverse product set, followed up through
- Led over Customer Advisory Boards in over 60 cities to understand precisely the needs of customers while defining a product roadmap
- Employee and customer communications across four strategic acquisitions totaling over $500 million in revenue,
- Opened data centers in Massachusetts, Wisconsin and Texas,
- Expanded geographic footprint, launched four new products including PINNACLE Online, Intrusion Detection and Prevention System, Ethernet over Copper, and a VoIP service and equipment bundle, IP Simple.
The recipient of the Chief Marketing Officer of the Year honor will be announced in May, 2011. More information on the award is available at http://www.chiefmarketingofficer.com/CMOoftheyear/.
PAETEC (NASDAQ: PAET), a FORTUNE 1000 company, is personalizing business communications for medium and large businesses, enterprise organizations and institutions across the United States. We offer a comprehensive suite of IP, voice, data, and Internet services, as well as enterprise communications management software, network security solutions, CPE, and managed services. For more information, visit www.paetec.com.