Industry Innovator Awards Eleven Partners for Overall Achievements
PHOENIX, April 12, 2011 — Juniper Networks (NASDAQ:JNPR, news, filings) today announced its 2010 Juniper Partner award winners at its annual Partner Conference held at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona. The company presented seven Regional or Vertical Market Partner awards and four Overall Performance Partner awards.
The annual awards spotlight the outstanding achievements and commitment from Juniper Networks' top channel partners in the areas of sales, customer service excellence, technology expertise, and service specializations.
The Juniper Networks Partner 2010 award winners include:
Regional or Vertical Market Juniper Networks Partner Awards:
- Juniper Networks Western Region Partner of the Year: Advantel Networks
- Juniper Networks Central Region Partner of the Year: Meridian IT Inc.
- Juniper Networks Eastern Region Partner of the Year: Adaptive Communications
- Juniper Networks South Region Partner of the Year: Data Network Solutions
- Juniper Networks Federal Partner of the Year: AT&T Government Solutions
- Juniper Networks Canadian Partner of the Year: Bell Canada
- Juniper Networks Latin American Partner of the Year: Binario
Overall Performance Juniper Networks Partner Awards:
- Juniper Networks Platinum Circle Partner of the Year: Verizon
- Juniper Networks Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro Inc.
- Juniper Networks Innovation Award: IBM
- Juniper Networks Partner of the Year: Fishnet Security
"Juniper Networks' top-performing channel partners are executing well against our shared vision of the new network and gained significant momentum in 2010 — posting double-digit, year-over-year sales growth," said Frank Vitagliano, senior vice president, Partners-Americas, Juniper Networks.
"By leading with Juniper Networks' increasingly integrated portfolio of networking and security solutions and taking full advantage of our Partner Program, these partners really hit it out of the park," notes Vitagliano. "Their achievements are a great example of why more channel partners are teaming and leading with Juniper Networks to differentiate their services and offer greater business and technical value to customers and prospects."
To get more information on Juniper Networks or join the industry conversation, please refer to the following resources:
- Juniper Networks Online Newsroom – www.juniper.net/us/en/company/press-center/
- The Network Ahead blog – www.juniper.net/networkahead
- Juniper.Net Community – www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper's Social Channels – www.juniper.net/social
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net).
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners. All Juniper Networks product related information and comparisons are based on internal testing results, publicly available information regarding competitive offerings and in some cases, industry standards.