SUNNYVALE, Calif. February 25, 2010 — Juniper Networks® (NASDAQ:JNPR, news, filings) today announced that it will showcase its latest network security solutions at the RSA Conference in San Francisco, March 1-4, 2010. In the RSA Pavilion, Juniper Networks will demonstrate Junos® Pulse, the company's integrated multi-service network client software that closes a significant security gap for enterprises and improves productivity for mobile employees.
Junos Pulse, available in Q2 2010, is the industry's first downloadable client software that provides secure connections across smartphones, notebooks, netbooks as well as non-mobile devices to a broad range of corporate applications. Leveraging the world's most scalable SSL VPN technology, Junos Pulse delivers world-class security for services in an integrated, extensible client that enables new service models for both the enterprise and service providers.
Juniper Networks Speaking Sessions
- Monday, March 1 at 11:30 a.m. PST: Stephen Hanna, distinguished engineer at Juniper Networks will present a session titled, "Coordinated Security: A New Paradigm" at the Trusted Computing Group Workshop in the Orange Room #304/306.
- Monday, March 1 at 2:00 p.m. PST: Lisa Lorenzin, principal solutions architect at Juniper Networks will present a session titled, "Making TNC Work For You" at the Trusted Computing Group Workshop in the Orange Room #304/306.
- Thursday, March 4 at 10:40 a.m. PST: Bob Dix, vice president, Government Affairs and Critical Infrastructure Protection at Juniper Networks will be participating on a panel titled, "National Public - Private Cybersecurity Initiatives" in the Green Room #131. This panel of senior government and industry experts will address continuing and new national public-private cyber security initiatives.
Juniper Networks Partner Activities at RSA
- TCG Member Hirsch Electronics Booth #856: Hirsch Electronics will host a technology preview demonstration of physical access control / network access control (PAC/NAC) convergence based on open standards from TNC. Intelligent, responsive security decisions are enabled by coordination between Hirsch's Velocity Security Management System, acting as a MAP client to publish information on user badge access, and the Juniper Networks IC Series UAC Appliance, acting as policy management server and MAP server.
- TCG Member Lumeta Booth #917: Lumeta will host a demonstration of the Trusted Network Connect (TNC) network security architecture. This demo will highlight data center security and data leak prevention, incorporating Lumeta's IPsonar MAP (Metadata Access Point) client that publishes information on data leaks, Juniper Networks IC Series UAC Appliance, the policy management server at the heart of Juniper Networks Unified Access Control, as a policy decision point for user authentication, endpoint health checking and provisioning, and a MAP server as a central clearinghouse for information on endpoints.
- WebSense Booth #1129: WebSense will highlight the solution interoperability between the Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateway and WebSense Web Security Gateway and Data Security Solutions in their presentation theatre and on the show floor at 3:50 p.m. PST on both March 2 and March 3.
To get more information or join the conversation, please refer to the following resources:
- Juniper Online Newsroom - www.juniper.net/press
- Juniper's Social Media Properties
About Juniper Networks
From devices to data centers, from consumers to the cloud, Juniper Networks delivers innovative software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. The company serves more than 30,000 customers and partners worldwide, and generated more than $3 billion in revenue over the last year. Additional information can be found at www.juniper.net.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
This press release contains statements which may be considered forward-looking within the meaning of the U.S. federal securities laws, including statements relating to the expected future availability and benefits of Juniper Networks products. These statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual achievements to differ from those expressed or implied in this press release, including unforeseen delays or other risks associated with the product development and release process. Additional information concerning these and other risk factors is contained in the Risk Factors sections of Juniper Networks' Form 10-Q filed in the quarter ended December 31, 2009. Juniper Networks assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release.