AT&T held its annual stockholder meeting. Additional information can be found on the AT&T Investor Relations website.
Download release (PDF)
- AT&T held its annual stockholder meeting.
- Additional information can be found on the AT&T Investor Relations website and on AT&T’s proxy website.
- Each of the 10 nominees to the board of directors were re-elected to a one-year term.
AT&T Inc.* (NYSE:T, news, filings) announced the preliminary results of its annual meeting of stockholders, which was held today.
At the meeting, each of the 10 nominees to the company’s board of directors were re-elected to a one-year term. Stockholders also voted to approve the appointment of Ernst & Young as the company’s independent auditors (95.2% of votes cast in favor).
In advisory votes, stockholders approved the compensation of AT&T’s executive officers, as described in the 2023 proxy statement (92.3% of votes cast in favor), and the frequency with which stockholders vote on executive compensation (95.7% cast in favor of an annual vote).
Additionally, two proposals submitted by stockholders were defeated:
- The request to adopt an independent board chairman policy with 65.6% of votes cast against.
- The request to commission a third-party, independent racial equity audit with 78.5% of votes cast against.
When final voting results are available, they will be filed with the SEC and posted on the AT&T Investor Relations website and on AT&T’s proxy website.
PR Archives: Latest, By Company, By Date