Anritsu Corporation has established the Anritsu Group’s Human Rights Policy based on the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.
With the spirit of the company philosophy of “Sincerity, Harmony, and Enthusiasm“, Anritsu has been specified the belief about human rights in our Sustainability Policy and Anritsu Group Charter of Corporate Behavior, has been committed to promoting efforts to respect them.
In order to further promote efforts to human rights which have been increased awareness in international community, Anritsu has established a new Human Rights Policy in line with international standards.
Under this new policy, Anritsu will respect human rights of all people who are affected by our business activities, take on the challenges of creating a sustainable society together with our stakeholders.
Table of contents for Anritsu Group Human Rights Policy
- International norms, etc. that we support and respect
- Scope of Application
- Responsibility to Respect Human Rights
- Human Rights Due Diligence
- Access to Remedy
- Compliance with laws and Regulations
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Responsible Parties
- Dissemination and Education/Training
- Human Rights Policy Establishment Process and Review