LONDON, 1 November, 2022 – Network X, the new event from Informa Tech has announced the winners of the inaugural Network X Awards. Highlighting achievement, innovation, and excellence across the telco industry in 12 categories, some of the illustrious award winners included Antonietta Mastroianni, Chief Digital & IT Officer of Proximus who was announced Telco Woman of the year and Volodymyr Lutchenko, Chief Technology Officer, Київстар who won the award for Telco Executive of the Year. Acknowledging upcoming talent, Haithem Alfaraj, SVP Technology & Operations, STC was named Telco Rising Star of the Year.
The awards, judged by a panel of independent research experts including Omdia, recognize, and celebrate recent innovations, products and initiatives launched since June 2021.
Sam Oakley, Senior Portfolio Director, Informa Tech said, “Congratulations to all our winners and to all the companies shortlisted in the Network X Awards. The awards celebrate exemplary individuals who are true gurus in the industry and companies that are shaping the industry through innovation, delivering tangible benefits to businesses and consumers.
“Network X is establishing itself as the event that brings together forward-thinking innovators to explore opportunities for growth. At a time of significant industry change, we are thrilled that Network X provides a platform to support this journey. We look forward to building on this success when we return with Network X 2023 in Paris.”
While attendees celebrated the talented organizations making a difference in the telco industry, the Network X Awards also sought to build a community of government representatives, regulators, industry associations, start-ups, standard bodies, and enterprises to share ideas, form partnerships and explore new connections.
Held in Amsterdam this year, Network X welcomed thousands of senior executives and representatives from cloud, fixed and mobile services over a three-day event.
Network X Awards winners:
- LEADING OPERATOR SERVICE INNOVATION – Deutsche Telekom
- MOST SUSTAINABLE NETWORK PROJECT – KT
- MOST INNOVATIVE CLOUD PRODUCT OR SOLUTION – Plume
- MOST INNOVATIVE NETWORK SLICING DEMONSTRATION – ZTE
- MOST INNOVATIVE PRIVATE NETWORK PROJECT – ZTE
- OUTSTANDING CLOUD AUTOMATION SOLUTION – Nokia
- OUTSTANDING CORE NETWORK PRODUCT OR SOLUTION – Mavenir
- OUTSTANDING FIBRE DEPLOYMENT SOLUTION – KT
- OUTSTANDING FTTH SOLUTION – Huawei
- OUTSTANDING IN-HOME CONNECTIVITY SOLUTION – Plume
- OUTSTANDING NEXT-GEN PON INNOVATION – Nokia
- OUTSTANDING OPEN RAN PRODUCT OR SOLUTION – Mavenir
- ENTERPRISE 5G LEADERSHIP – China Unicom, Huawei
- LEADING NEXT-GEN PON OPERATOR – SK broadband
- LEADING CONNECTED SMART HOME OPERATOR – China Unicom
- LEADING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION – OPERATORS – KT
For the full list of award winners, visit Network X Awards.
PR Archives: Latest, By Company, By Date