For more devices and our latest offers, check out our full holiday gift guide.
I’m considering getting my kid their first phone. How do I know if they’re ready? Every child and family is different. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the American Academy of Pediatrics to develop the PhoneReady Quiz. If a phone is at the top of their list this year, take the quiz today to help you decide if your child is ready for mobile life.
What are the best ways to shop at AT&T? We offer many ways for you to shop the way you want.
- AT&T Right To You: For a personal, white glove delivery and expert setup service, try AT&T Right To You7 – you can pick when and where you want to receive your device. You can also order online and choose same day pick-up at a store near you8.
- myAT&T app: Download our free app with updated features like calendar reminders for special offers and even simpler navigation that gets you to the devices you’re looking for faster. Text myATT to 556699 for the link.
- AT&T Points PlusSM Card from Citi: Turn your holiday purchases into rewards for you. Use our new AT&T Points Plus Card from Citi and earn up to $240 back in Citi statement credits each year towards your qualifying AT&T wireless bill after eligible spend9. Plus, earn Citi ThankYou® Points for every dollar you spend. Learn more at att.com/attpointsplus.
How can I avoid Wi-Fi battles this winter? If you’re hosting for the holidays, you can expect an influx of devices connecting to your Wi-Fi network. With more people sharing a connection, they’ll need fast, reliable internet to help keep the peace. In fact, according to a recent Recon Analytics Survey commissioned by AT&T, if you have children in your home, you are nearly twice as likely to have a connectivity scuffle take place during the holidays. Help keep the peace this season and get AT&T Fiber, delivering speeds up to 5 Gigs in select areas. With superfast speeds and 99% reliability10, it’s the ideal choice for delivering internet.
In the spirit of giving, we have these great deals if you sign up for AT&T Fiber:
- Reward Card:
- Get a Reward Card up to $200 when you order online.11
- Existing customers on any postpaid wireless plan who sign up for Internet 300 and higher plan can get a $200 Reward Card.12
- Smart Home Bundles:
- Visit the AT&T Fiber Amazon Storefront page or att.com and purchase AT&T Fiber and get an Amazon Smart Home Accessory Package ($329.95 value) or a Reward Card.13
- Sign up for AT&T Fiber in a participating retail store or via call center and get a Google Holiday Smart Home Bundle ($223.97 value).14
What are people saying? “At AT&T, we like to reward everyone by giving both new and existing customers our best deals on smartphones while shopping this holiday season,” said Jeni Bell, senior vice president of wireless product marketing, AT&T. “Our customers can also enjoy feeling confident in their selections and efficient with their time through our expert service and convenient shopping options.”
What about AT&T PREPAIDSM customers? AT&T PREPAIDSM customers can enjoy sweet deals, too – and with no credit check. Devices like the Moto G Play, the Moto G Pure and the Samsung Galaxy A03s are FREE with in-store activation on unlimited plans with autopay15. Customers can also choose from 5G devices for as low as $49.9915. For more information on AT&T PREPAIDSM offers, visit att.com/prepaiddeals.
Customers looking for a single line on a tight budget, we have plans for that, too. AT&T PREPAIDSM has plans with 5G starting at $30/mo. for a single line.
What about AT&T Business customers? AT&T Business customers can also take advantage of our best deals on every Android device! Customers can save $150 on every new line they activate on an installment plan with an eligible AT&T Business Unlimited plan16. Plus, customers who order in Premier can save up to $100 on their new smartphone17. For more details, visit att.com/smallbusiness/wireless or, for larger customers, att.com/premier or business.att.com.