Leading Interconnection Platform Partners with Trade Association to Advance and Advocate for the Data Center Community
DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jul. 26, 2022– CoreSite, a leading hybrid IT solutions provider and subsidiary of American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) (“American Tower”), today announced several of the company’s executives have been appointed to roles within the Data Center Coalition (DCC).
The DCC represents and advances the interests of the data center community and advocates for a strong business climate, policies and investments that support the growth and success of this business sector. CoreSite, strategically positioned in 10 key markets across the United States, has been a long-time advocate for the data center industry and in the communities in which it serves.
“We are proud to welcome Matt Gleason, CoreSite’s VP General Management, to our board and additional CoreSite executives to our working committees to collaborate with their peers to advocate and advance the data center industry,” said Josh Levi, President of the DCC. “Our mission is to aggregate industry expertise and thought leadership to educate state and local government officials, economic developers, policymakers, community leaders and other stakeholders about data centers and highlight the economic and community-building impacts of the sector.”
“CoreSite is honored to partner with the Data Center Coalition,” said Matt Gleason, VP General Management and DCC Board Member. “I am looking forward to collaborating with my fellow DCC board members to advocate for a business climate, policies and investments that support the growth and success of our industry.”
CoreSite executive DCC committee appointments include:
- Energy and Environment Committee: Ben Garrard, VP of Product Management
- Communications Committee: Megan Ruszkowski, VP of Marketing
- Multistate Air Permitting: Andrew Sall, VP of Engineering
- Loudon County Zoning/Land Use and Virginia Tax Incentives: Brouk Eshetu, VP and General Manager Mid-Atlantic, and Wade Holt, Senior Tax Director
- Santa Clara Policy: Mike Durham, VP and General Manager Silicon Valley, and Wade Holt, Senior Tax Director
- Georgia Policy: Brouk Eshetu, VP and General Manager Mid-Atlantic, and Wade Holt, Senior Tax Director
- Illinois Policy: Yvonne Ng, VP and General Manager Central Region, and Wade Holt, Senior Tax Director
- Community Engagement Committee: Amy Garner, Senior Director Human Resources
- DCC/Northern Virginia Community College Partnership: Chris Lettiere, Director of Data Center Operations
- CoreSite Publishes Annual Sustainability Report, Joins Infrastructure Masons Climate Accord
- Now Available: 2022 State of the Data Center report
- CoreSite’s VA3 data center powered by 100% renewable energy
- Learn about CoreSite’s Washington D.C. data center campus
CoreSite, an American Tower company (NYSE: AMT), provides hybrid IT solutions that empower enterprises, cloud, network, and IT service providers to monetize and future-proof their digital business. Our highly interconnected data center campuses offer a native digital supply chain featuring direct cloud onramps to enable our customers to build customized hybrid IT infrastructure and accelerate digital transformation. For more than 20 years, CoreSite’s team of technical experts have partnered with customers to optimize operations, elevate customer experience, dynamically scale, and leverage data to gain competitive edge. For more information, visit CoreSite.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements relate to expectations, beliefs, projections, future plans and strategies, anticipated events or trends and similar expressions concerning matters that are not historical facts. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “seeks,” “approximately,” “intends,” “plans,” “pro forma,” “estimates” or “anticipates” or the negative of these words and phrases or similar words or phrases that are predictions of or indicate future events or trends and that do not relate solely to historical matters. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and contingencies, many of which are beyond CoreSite’s control that may cause actual results to differ significantly from those expressed in any forward-looking statement. All forward-looking statements reflect CoreSite’s good faith beliefs, assumptions and expectations, but they are not guarantees of future performance. Furthermore, CoreSite disclaims any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement to reflect changes in underlying assumptions or factors, of new information, data or methods, future events or other changes. For a further discussion of these and other factors that could cause CoreSite’s future results to differ materially from any forward-looking statements, see the section entitled “Risk Factors” in American Tower’s most recent annual report on Form 10-K, and other risks described in documents subsequently filed by American Tower from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Vice President of Marketing