Strong close to an eventful year
“The year was characterized by a positive growth trend that continued into the fourth quarter, with revenue up by 19% year-on-year. This was due to the strategic measures we have implemented which have generated strong sales in Europe, as well as the first delivery of synchronization products for Türk Telekom, within the framework of the agreement signed at the end of 2021.”
Crister Fritzson, CEO, Net Insight
October – December 2021
- Net sales amounted to SEK 107.9 (90.6) million, an increase of 19.0% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales increased by 17.9%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 3.3 (-14.4) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 3.0% (-15.9%). Excluding foreign exchange rate differences of SEK -1.6 (-18.0) million, operating earnings were SEK 4.9 (3.5) million.
- Net income for the period for continuing operations was SEK 2.8 (-11.9) million and for the Group, including discontinued operations, SEK 2.8 (-6.8) million.
- Earnings per share diluted for the Group was SEK 0.01 (-0.02).
- Total cash flow for the Group was SEK 15.2 (18.7) million. Excluding the cash impact of the divestment of operations and repurchase of own shares, cash flow was SEK 24.9 (18.7) million.
January – December 2021
- Net sales amounted to SEK 380.7 (332.1) million, an increase of 14.6% year-on-year. In comparable currencies net sales increased by 19.1%.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 26.8 (-15.3) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 7.0% (-4.6%). Excluding foreign exchange rate differences of SEK 6.6 (-16.0) million, operating earnings were SEK 20.2 (0.7) million.
- Net income for the period for continuing operations was SEK 23.8 (-14.7) million. Net Income for the Group, including discontinued operations, was SEK -13.1 (237.4) million. This includes capital loss on disposal of discontinued operations of SEK -35.9 (246.4) million.
- Earnings per share diluted for the Group was SEK -0.03 (0.62).
- Total cash flow for the Group was SEK 71.0 (232.6) million. Excluding the cash impact of the divestment of operations and repurchase of own shares, cash flow was SEK 34.1 (-69.7) million.
- Historical agreement in 5G synchronization
- JPEG XS: Important launch in our IP portfolio
For the complete report, please refer to the attached PDF.
A conference call with web presentation for media and the financial community will take place at 9.30 am CET on February 22, 2022
CEO Crister Fritzson and CFO Joakim Schedvins will present and comment on the report https://financialhearings.com/event/43517
For further information, please contact:
Crister Fritzson, CEO of Net Insight AB, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
About Net Insight
Net Insight (NASDAQ: NETI B) is defining new ways to deliver media, opening up opportunities for content owners, broadcasters, production companies, service providers and enterprises to produce and deliver the future of live sport, news and online content. The company is driving the transformation to IP, virtualization and cloud workflows and has built the market’s most open and cloud-ready media delivery platform for contribution, distribution, live production, and orchestration.
For over 20 years the world’s leading media brands have trusted Net Insight and the company is recognized for having set the benchmark for media transport. Now Net Insight is combining its broadcast heritage and R&D expertise with the deep IP knowledge gained from developing its own streaming solution to evolve Nimbra, its Emmy® Award winning video transport solution, for the new media era. With a strong vision for the future of IP and cloud, Net Insight is helping the world’s leading media brands to simply and cost-effectively produce and deliver content to viewers anywhere.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net