AT&T Welcomes the Microsoft Surface Go 3
The Microsoft Surface Go 3 Will be Available Jan. 7.
What’s the news? AT&T* is adding the Microsoft Surface Go 3, the portable Surface touchscreen 2-in-1 from Microsoft Surface, to our Connected Laptop line-up beginning Jan. 7. Feel the difference practically anywhere you may go when this tablet is connected to the AT&T Network. The device will be available for the price of $729.99 or $20.28/mo. for 36 months on a 0% APR AT&T installment agreement, no trade-in required.
Bundle Up with Unlimited Plans. Don’t forget that you can enjoy unlimited high-speed data when you add your laptop to one of AT&T’s Unlimited Your Way1 plans. And we make it easy for you to add the Microsoft Surface Go 3 to one of our current unlimited plans for only $20 a month.
What’s new with Microsoft Surface Go 3? This flexibly designed tablet with laptop productivity has been updated and refreshed to have the latest technology to enhance productivity on a portable device. With a 10.5-inch touchscreen display, improved battery life, rapid connection speed, and easily configured security settings, anyone in the family can seize the power of this Surface Go 3. Take a look at this stylish tablet here.
- Built for everyone, ready for anywhere: Take your laptop practically anywhere with AT&T.
- Windows 11: Elevate your work, creations, and passions with the new and more intuitive Windows 11.
- Intel® Core™ i3 Processor: Speed through homework, browsing, and more with the Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Improved Battery Life: Confidently work, stream, shop and browse free from cords.
- Improved Security: With built-in anti-virus and malware defense you can worry less and share more securely with anyone in the family2.
- 2-in-1 Touchscreen: Replace both your laptop and tablet with a flexible design intended for both work and play in mind.
Flexible Shopping Options. Shop the way you want and avoid delays when you order your device online with convenient options. Here’s how we make it easy for you:
- Free Express Shipping and Returns: When you shop online, you can get free express shipping. Orders will arrive in two to three business days if ordered Monday-Thursday before 4 p.m. CT and there will be no restocking fee for returns made within the 14-day return policy. For more details, click here.
- AT&T Right to YouSM: We’re delivering the in-store experience directly to you. Where available, we’ll send an AT&T expert to hand deliver and set up your devices at no additional cost – as early as the same day the order is placed.3 Select your preferred date, time and location – inside, outside, or contactless with a video chat or phone call.
- Retail Options for Your Comfortability: Order your new smartphone safe and securely through AT&T’s online portal and select the most comfortable pick-up option for you, “in-store” or “curbside.”
1 AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
2 Windows Defender version 4.12 & 4.18 scored 100% detection for protection against 0-day malware attacks, inclusive of web and e-mail threats (Real-World Testing) by AV-Test, July and August, 2019.
3 Same day delivery subject to availability. Select areas only. Go to att.com/righttoyou for details.