Fidium Fiber to deliver 1 Gig internet for $70 per month, Attune whole-home WiFi management app, with no data caps or contracts required
MATTOON, Ill. — Nov. 15, 2021 — Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ:CNSL, news, filings), a top 10 fiber provider in the U.S., today launched FidiumSM Fiber, its new Gigabit consumer fiber internet brand backed by an all-new customer experience. Fidium Fiber internet is initially rolling out in select markets in Northern New England, delivering symmetrical, Gigabit internet to residential customers with no data caps.
Fidium offers simple, straightforward plans and pricing, and symmetrical 1 Gig fiber internet for $70 per month, including installation and equipment with no contract. A variety of high-speed fiber plans are available starting at $35 per month.
Fidium is now available in select Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont communities with new locations rolling out weekly across Northern New England.
“Consolidated Communications continues to innovate at every turn and our Fidium Fiber internet launch is an exciting step in our Company’s transformation,” said Bob Udell, president and chief executive officer at Consolidated Communications. “Fidium is the future of Consolidated’s consumer fiber internet service, answering the need for better home broadband, and giving consumers more choices, control, and personalization. Fidium was borne out of our ongoing quest to find new ways to offer our customers, especially those in rural areas, the best in high-speed internet services. We’re offering Fidium as we would want it: with straightforward pricing, no gimmicks or tricks, and friendly, flexible, local service on your terms.”
Fidium Fiber internet offers:
- Simple, affordable pricing ($70 per month for 1 Gig service) that includes WiFi equipment and installation, with no required bundles, no data caps and no contract;
- Whole-home mesh WiFi gateway backed by industry leading Plume software enabling faster speeds and wider coverage with extenders;
- The Attune WiFi whole-home management app providing network visibility, age-appropriate content settings, time of day access control, speed tests and more;
- Easy, hassle-free installation on your schedule with text updates and two-hour appointment windows;
- Intuitive customer portal with self-service options, allowing for a fully digital experience from installation through service;
- Real time, proactive network monitoring to solve issues remotely and ensure the best internet performance;
- Premium technical support provided by experienced, compassionate team members.
About Consolidated Communications
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL) is dedicated to moving people, businesses and communities forward by delivering the latest reliable communications solutions. Consumers, businesses and wireless and wireline carriers depend on Consolidated for a wide range of high-speed internet, data, phone, security, cloud and wholesale carrier solutions. With a network spanning more than 50,000 fiber route miles, Consolidated is a top 10 U.S. fiber provider, turning technology into solutions that are backed by exceptional customer support. Learn more at consolidated.com. Connect with us on social media.
# # #