Witnesses increased momentum in deal closures
October 28th 2021, BENGALURU, INDIA – Subex, a pioneer in the space of Digital Trust, today announced its consolidated financial results for the second quarter of FY22.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended September 2021 compared to the previous quarter ended June 2021:
- Revenue for the quarter at INR 863 million as against INR 806 million in Q1 FY22.
- EBIDTA for the quarter at INR 99 million as against INR 162 million in Q1 FY22.
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at INR 48 million as against INR 135 million in Q1 FY22.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended September 2021 compared to the corresponding previous quarter ended September 2020:
- Revenue for the quarter at INR 863 million as against INR 933 million in Q2FY21.
- EBIDTA for the quarter at INR 99 million as against INR 254 million in Q2FY21
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at INR 48 million as against INR 122 million in Q2FY21
Highlights of the Quarter
- Partnered with a Tier 1 Middle East operator for an Analytics based Credit Motoring Solution
- Wins for Partner Ecosystem managements with Tier 1 CSPs in APAC
- Partnered with a Tier 1 APAC CSP for Network Asset Management
- Selected by European Operator for Signaling Security
- Secured a deal with a Tier 1 APAC operator for Business Assurance
- Announced new patent to extend revenue maximization capabilities to the network edge
Commenting on the results, Vinod Kumar, Managing Director & CEO, Subex, said:
“We have ended the second quarter of the year with results that are below our expectations primarily due to delays in initiation of some large projects. However, our Digital Trust strategy continues to gain traction, and this has ensured that the order book remains intact. The quarter witnessed several key wins, particularly for our new product range validating customers’ adoption for our new range of solutions like IDcentral and Sectrio.
HyperSense continues to see positive uptake. To engage the wider customer community, we have also released a SaaS-based offering of our AI Studio, and the feedback has been highly positive so far.
We are working with TM Forum and several operators globally to create a robust framework for the 5G marketplace and measurement of Trust in AI. These, along with the recent patent that we obtained on revenue management at the edge of the network, will help redefine the way revenue is managed and optimized in a highly interconnected world powered by 5G and IoT.”
Subex is a pioneer in enabling Digital Trust for businesses across the globe. Founded in 1994, Subex helps its customers maximize their revenues and profitability. With a legacy of having served the market through world-class solutions for business optimization and analytics, Subex is now leading the way by enabling all-round Digital Trust in the business ecosystems of its customers. Focusing on risk mitigation, security, predictability and intelligence, Subex helps businesses embrace disruptive changes and succeed with confidence in creating a secure digital world for their customers.
Through HyperSense, an end-to-end augmented analytics platform, Subex empowers communications service providers and enterprise customers to make faster, better decisions by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) analytics across the data value chain. The solution allows users without a knowledge of coding to easily aggregate data from disparate sources, turn data into insights by building, interpreting and tuning AI models, and effortlessly share their findings across the organisation, all on a no-code platform.
Subex also offers scalable Managed Services and Business Consulting services. Subex has more than 300 installations across 90+ countries. For more information, visit www.subex.com
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
|Mr. G V Krishnakanth
+91 80 3745 1377
|Mr. Diwakar Pingle,
Christensen India Private Limited,
+91 98339 04971 dpingle@ChristensenIR.com
Subex is a leading telecom analytics solution provider and leveraging its solution in areas such as Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management, Partner Management, and IoT Security.