Google Pixel 6 Pro and Google Pixel 6 Arrive at AT&T on America’s Most Reliable 5G Network
New and Existing Customers Can Get a Google Pixel 6 Pro for Up to $700 Off with Trade-in, or the Google Pixel 6 for Just $15/month.
Pre-orders Begin October 19; Online and In-Store Availability Set for October 28.
What’s the News? The next generation of innovative Google smartphones are making their debut at AT&T, featuring the Google Pixel 6 Pro and the Google Pixel 6. We’re making it easier than ever to get your 5G phone at AT&T, on America’s Most Reliable 5G Network.1 Pre-orders for the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro begin Oct. 19. You can find both phones online and the Google Pixel 6 in store starting Oct. 28.
Only AT&T gives every customer our best deals on every smartphone, with every unlimited plan2, including the newest Google Pixel 6 smartphones.
- New and existing customers get a Google Pixel 6 Pro up to $700 off with eligible trade-in. That’s just $6.67/month.
- New and existing customers get a Google Pixel 6 for $15/month. No trade-in required.
- And customers who buy any Google Pixel can save 50% off Google branded accessories, starting Oct. 19.
On top of our best deals, we also make it easy to add your new smartphone to one of our current Unlimited plans. With unlimited data at starting as low as $35 per month for four lines, you’ll get 5G access and security features included at no extra cost. And customers on our Unlimited Elite plan, get HBO Max included – on us.
“Our best deals for everyone lets new and existing customers get the same great deals on any unlimited plan and whichever device meets their needs. You can’t go wrong when you choose the Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro with their advanced security and leading edge camera capabilities, all on America’s Most Reliable 5G Network,” said Jenifer Robertson, executive vice president and general manager, AT&T Mobility.
Pixels Built for Protection
Both smartphones are powered by fast, reliable, secure AT&T 5G and built with your security in mind. The Google Pixel 6 smartphones are the smartest and fastest Pixels yet, starring the first processor made by Google and remarkable security features that help protect your personal and sensitive information with layers of Google hardware security.6
The Pixel 6 smartphones feature the next-gen Titan M2TM security chip. Plus, with AT&T ActiveArmorSM you’ll get built-in 24/7 essential network security and additional benefits when you download the free AT&T Call Protect and Mobile Security apps.7
Create Powerful Content
Capture vivid 4K photos and videos with fine detail and rich colors on the Pixel 6 Pro and Pixel 6. Then edit them with features that are available on each smartphone, like Magic Eraser, which can remove objects with a single tap, or Face Unblur, which can remove blur from faces8 taken in select angles.
You Are Top of Mind:
With customers at the center of everything we do, AT&T offers a variety of options for you to get your new Google Pixel 6 Pro and Pixel 6.
- AT&T Right To YouSM: Where available, we’ll send one of our AT&T experts to hand deliver and set up your devices at your home or office at no additional cost – as early as the same day the order is placed. You can pick your preferred time and choose to meet the AT&T expert inside, outside, on video chat or over the phone. It’s the in-store experience delivered to you the way you feel most comfortable.
- Live Shopping Assistance: Enjoy shopping with one of our virtual experts from anywhere. You can check out the latest phones, add a family member to your plan or switch to AT&T. Visit www.att.com/shop-live.
Safety at your fingertips with FirstNet: For details on the Google Pixel 6, please visit att.com/pixel6 and for details on the Google Pixel 6 Pro, please visit att.com/pixel6pro. The Google Pixel 6 Pro and Pixel 6 come FirstNet Ready™, which means first responders can use them to tap into specialized capabilities designed to meet their needs on FirstNet – America’s public safety communications network. First responders maintain voice communications with always-on priority and preemption on LTE, while the intuitive FirstNet network determines the best route for data traffic with compatible devices, whether that’s 5G or LTE spectrum.9