LITTLE ROCK, Ark.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Kinetic Business by Windstream, a long-trusted partner for communication services, announced a suite of local area network (LAN) services designed to enhance the customer experience, improve employee productivity and gather detailed analytics for rich business intelligence.
“As we partner with businesses to deploy solutions that increase usability and simplify small business networking, we’re excited to introduce Enhanced LAN and WiFi, delivering state of the art location based connectivity with real-time customer support,” said Joe Johnson, vice president of Kinetic Product Development and Management. “From cloud-managed switches to cloud-based Wi-Fi, our customers can rest easy with the assurance that our team of experts will deliver an excellent experience for their business.”
By implementing Cisco Meraki cloud-managed Wireless LAN solutions, Kinetic by Windstream is able to provide its customers with:
- Industry-leading cloud management. Monitor and maintain the network to ensure optimal performance for business partners.
- Intelligent campus and branch switching. Access to real-time visibility and control via a single-pane dashboard.
- Wired security without compromise. As privacy and security are a top concern, set and enable policies at the port-level or across the entire network in just a few clicks.
- Advanced troubleshooting. Meet demands and maximize resources with the most advanced technology and troubleshooting.
- Built-in application visibility. Identify and control individual users, PCs, Macs, iPads and Androids with user fingerprinting and search, and visibility of over 1,400 applications.
As the need for mobility continues to grow, employees will continue to use Wi-Fi exclusively when accessing their company network. With the Cisco Meraki cloud platform, companies are able to leverage cloud-based Wi-Fi and analytics, enabling them to monitor and troubleshoot networks and devices from anywhere.
Additional features include:
- Optimized performance via the cloud. Leverage real-time analytics to gain a deeper understanding of user behavior and traffic.
- Enhanced CPU and memory. Add capacity by deploying more devices without controller bottlenecks.
- Location Analytics. Insight into when and where devices move within the Wi-Fi network, providing business owners the business intelligence they need to support staff scheduling and floor plan designs, as well as incredible insight into customer behavior when used in providing Guest Wi-Fi services.
- High-capacity wireless. With Cisco Meraki’s auto-optimizing access points, Kinetic Business customers are given access to employees and their customers to non-intrusively observe and analyze user behavior to improve productivity and the customer experience.
- Live, remote monitoring and troubleshooting tools. Intelligently monitor sites, devices, and network infrastructure health and troubleshoot performance or connectivity issues with built-in Cisco Meraki Health end-to-end automated assurance.
For more information visit windstream.com.
Windstream Holdings is a privately held communications and software company. Windstream offers managed communications services, including SD-WAN and UCaaS, and high-capacity bandwidth and transport services to businesses across the U.S. The company also provides premium broadband, entertainment and security services through an enhanced fiber network and 5G fixed wireless service to consumers and small and midsize businesses primarily in rural areas in 18 states. Additional information is available at windstream.com or windstreamenterprise.com. Follow us on Twitter at @Windstream.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210302005162/en/
Source: Windstream Holdings
PR Archives: Latest, By Company, By Date