The LOGIX built-for-business fiber network in Texas reaches more than 25,000 on-net and near-net buildings. New pricing recently unveiled.
HOUSTON (February 24, 2021) – LOGIX Fiber Networks, a Texas-based fiber provider and business connectivity company, recently announced the launch of the Texas Metro Fiber Network, a last mile wholesale network platform to deliver rapid, reliable, and secure connectivity for wholesale carriers in the top major metros across Texas.
The Texas Metro Fiber Network offers a dense metro fiber footprint that reaches thousands of enterprise buildings. In addition, LOGIX provides long-haul routes between Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin and San Antonio, and supports critical cross-border connectivity going to South Texas and the Rio Grande Valley.
“LOGIX’s purchase of Alpheus Communications in 2017 was a catalyst for LOGIX’s wholesale network platform,” said LOGIX CEO Craig Collins. “Since that time, we have expanded our presence across Texas to deliver metro access, regional transport, and quality networking solutions to thousands of businesses in Texas. The LOGIX Texas Metro Fiber Network is the next evolution of our platform which provides last mile of connectivity for carriers in metro areas.”
The LOGIX Texas Metro Fiber Network:
Breadth and Depth
- 285,000 miles of fiber
- 25,000 on-net and near-net buildings in footprint
- 6,800 route miles of fiber
- 4,000 metro miles
- 2,800 long haul miles
- Connectivity to 200+ COs / carrier POPs
- On-net in 100+ data centers in the major markets of Texas.
Deep Texas Roots
LOGIX has provided carrier-grade, fiber network services to Texas businesses for more than 35 years and operates the state’s largest independently owned network. LOGIX is a pure business-to-business fiber provider, its network has plenty of capacity to help carriers and enterprises reach the growing business market.
An experienced team of experts ensures the LOGIX Texas Metro Fiber Network delivers the reliability and seamless connectivity customers expect. From carrier operations, sales, billing support and 24/7 customer service, LOGIX provides top-tier, local expertise and support for wholesale carriers seeking the best network solutions in Texas.
Metro Scope of Connectivity
With 285,000 fiber miles to more than 200 COs and carrier POPs, 25,000 near-net and on-net buildings wired with Logix fiber across major cities in Texas, the LOGIX Texas Metro Fiber Network delivers metro access, fiber infrastructure, speed, and reliability to wholesale carrier customers at an extremely competitive price.
“The LOGIX Texas Metro Fiber Network is the largest and most competitive independently owned business-to-business connectivity platform in Texas,” added Scott Brueggeman, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer at LOGIX. “Our strength is the combination of providing business network solutions in dense metro areas together with our in-demand long haul routes across the state’s top markets and to the southern border. No competitor delivers the breadth and depth of enterprise buildings in metro areas like LOGIX. And we’ve recently sharpened our pricing further, so our rates are extremely competitive across our product portfolio and footprint.”
Data Centers Across Texas
With connectivity to more than 100 on-net facilities in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, McAllen, and Laredo, the Texas Metro Fiber Network provides high-quality transport solutions backed by extraordinary customer care.
Additionally, the LOGIX Texas Metro Fiber Network’s resilient data centers puts LOGIX in a unique position to support mission critical IT infrastructure and cloud computing solutions through SSAE 18 compliant facilities for colocation and disaster recovery.
Texas Metro Fiber Network Offerings
- Fiber Last-Mile Connectivity Service: Supported by 285,000 miles of fiber
- Colocation: Availability in top Texas metro markets
- Connected2Fiber (C2F): Member of C2F, a location engagement platform for network buyers and sellers. Carriers can quickly see LOGIX’s fiber footprint, products and pricing.
- Data Centers: 100+ on-net data center locations support mission critical information technology functions and cloud computing solutions through SSAE 18 compliant facilities for colocation and disaster recovery.
- Managed Wavelength: High bandwidth availability and cost-effective alternative to constructing, lighting, and managing dark fiber networks.
- Metro Ethernet: Point-to-point, point-to-multi-point, and any-to-any WAN connectivity with scalability from 1Mbps to 100 GigE.
- Fiber Internet: Densest regional network in Texas and provides 25,000 near-net and on-net locations with symmetrical Internet access from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps.
- SONET/TDM: Direct fiber connections to over 180 central offices in Texas metro markets.
- Dark Fiber: Dark fiber solutions provide unlimited access to important metro areas and throughout Texas.
About LOGIX Fiber Networks
LOGIX Fiber Networks is the largest independent fiber network provider in Texas, providing highly secure fiber-based data, voice services, and data center access to over 10,000 enterprise and carrier customers and connecting over 100 data centers across Texas.
With a 35-year history and known for its outstanding Texas-based customer service, flexible and fast connectivity options, and best-in-class reliability due to its built-for-business fiber network, LOGIX offers a broad range of business voice and data options. Services include Business Voice, Business Internet, Business Ethernet, Business Wavelength, Business Voice Cloud, Business Voice Trunks, Data Centers, and Cloud Connect. For more information call 281-336-9006 or visit logix.com.