AMD Ryzen 5000 laptop chips wins the Best of the Best and Razer Blade 15 takes home The CES People’s Choice Award
LAS VEGAS – As the first-ever all-digital CES® 2021 comes to a close, Engadget, Verizon Media’s leading technology and culture publication, announces this year’s official “Best of CES” award winners. Chosen by Engadget’s editors, who applied their vast industry expertise and assessed all exhibitors, the best of the best at CES 2021 have been named. Engadget editors chose one winner from each of the 16 highly competitive categories based on a variety of criteria including design, ease of use, price, feature set and market viability. The winner’s circle also includes the CES People’s Choice Award, reflecting readers’ favorite from this year’s virtual event.
The winners were celebrated on Engadget’s 3D virtual stage and awarded custom XR trophies during the broadcast live on Engadget.com and across Engadget’s YouTube, Facebook and Twitter channels, providing widespread coverage and exposure. The winners will be mailed physical trophies following the event as well.
“The Best of CES Award winners this year reflect the insightful and rapid development we’ve seen in the consumer tech realm,” said Dana Wollman, Editor-in-Chief of Engadget. “The pandemic and work-from-home setting forced a new hyperfocus on certain areas of the tech industry, which was evident at this year’s event. After a unique year, it’s an opportunity to celebrate the best of the best technologies and companies in the space. We’re excited to share the 2021 Best of CES Winners with our audience and CES attendees.”
Winners of the CES® 2021 “Best of CES” awards include:
- Best Accessibility Tech: GoodMaps Explore (presented by American Printing House for the Blind)
- Best Digital Health and Fitness Product: Omron VitalSight
- Best Wearable: Wearable Devices Ltd. Mudra Band
- Best Transportation Technology: Mercedes-Benz Hyperscreen
- Best Home Theater Product: Sony 360 Reality Audio speakers (SRS-RA5000 and SRS-RA3000)
- Best Connected Home Product: Samsung JetBot 90 AI+
- Best Phone or Mobile Device: LG Rollable
- Best TV Product: LG C1 OLED
- Best Gaming Product: AMD Ryzen 5000 laptop chips
- Most Unexpected Product: Kohler Stillness Bath
- Best Sports Tech: Samsung Health Smart Trainer
- Best PC or Tablet: ASUS ZenBook Duo
- Best Robot or Drone: Sony AirPeak
- Best Sustainability Product: Samsung Solar Cell Remote
- Best of the Best Award: AMD Ryzen 5000 laptop chips
- The CES People’s Choice Award: Razer Blade 15
“The Best of CES Award winners this year reflect the insightful and rapid development we’ve seen in the consumer tech realm…The pandemic and work-from-home setting forced a new hyperfocus on certain areas of the tech industry, which was evident at this year’s event. After a unique year, it’s an opportunity to celebrate the best of the best technologies and companies in the space. We’re excited to share the 2021 Best of CES Winners with our audience and CES attendees.”
Dana Wollman, Editor-in-Chief of Engadget
The Best of CES Awards Program started over a decade ago to celebrate the innovative and noteworthy products on display at CES each year. Engadget returns for its eighth year adjudicating the official Awards in partnership with the Consumer Technology Association. CES® is a registered trademark of CTA.