New enterprise-grade network provides high-capacity fiber connectivity to businesses in Missouri, Illinois
CLEVELAND – August 19, 2020 – Everstream, the business-only fiber network, has announced its expansion into the greater St. Louis area, kicking off a planned 800-route-mile fiber network, with deep coverage in the business-rich northwest suburbs of O’Fallon and St. Charles, Missouri. Everstream’s entry into this market represents the first new business connectivity provider to enter the greater St. Louis area in the past decade.
Approximately 150 route miles are expected to be lit by the beginning of October, with an additional 150 miles slated to be lit in the first quarter of 2021. This portion of the network will serve the greater St. Louis metropolitan region, including downtown St. Louis, St. Louis County, Missouri, St. Charles County, Missouri, and the Metro East region of Southern Illinois.
“The greater St. Louis metropolitan region is home to world-class businesses that need world-class, high-capacity fiber connectivity,” said Everstream President and CEO Brett Lindsey. “Everstream’s network was built from the ground up for businesses requiring reliability, speed and scale. Businesses in the greater St. Louis area want to have access to another option for connectivity, and we continue to work with the City of St. Louis on our expansion efforts.”
Everstream’s expansion into the St. Louis area includes:
- An 800-route-mile network starting with a more than 300-route-mile network spanning the northwest suburbs of O’Fallon, Missouri, and St. Charles, Missouri, where Fortune 500 businesses have large presences.
- An overall investment of $25 million throughout the St. Louis area.
- Connectivity to a state-of-the-art data center in the heart of downtown St. Louis’ business district with access to another 34 data centers — and growing — across the Midwest.
- Direct connection to additional Everstream markets throughout the Midwest.
- A local office in downtown St. Louis at 900 Walnut St. that will grow to more than 20 new team members, including a sales team led by Paul Peach, Regional Vice President of Sales, and Greg Meinczinger, Regional Vice President of Operations, to support area customers.
Everstream’s enterprise-grade network delivers robust business fiber services, including dedicated internet access, dark fiber, Ethernet and data center solutions. Everstream’s advanced fiber network offers direct peering with all major carriers and cloud hyperscalers. With high-speed, low-latency connections, it can accommodate converged internet, voice and data services at speeds of up to 100 Gbps.
To learn more and view Everstream’s network and expansion efforts, visit everstream.net/network-expansion.
Everstream has raised the bar for business connectivity, delivering a business-only fiber network with the speed, reliability, scale and performance that today’s enterprises demand. With more than 15,000 route miles of fiber and speeds up to 100 Gbps, Everstream’s enterprise-grade network delivers robust business fiber services, including dedicated internet access, dark fiber, Ethernet and data center solutions. Through its “Do What You Say You Will Do” approach, Everstream is a valued partner dedicated to the success of business customers. For more information, visit everstream.net.
# # #
Calysto Communications™ Contact:
O: 404-266-2060, ext. 14.