AT&T Lands the LG VELVET™ 5G Debuting a New Look at an Affordable Price
Purchase the LG VELVET 5G beginning July 22 for as low as $10/mo – that’s up to half off the retail price
AT&T* introduces the latest 5G smartphone from LG that is designed to deliver high quality at an attractive price. Starting July 22, customers can go to att.com/velvet5g to purchase the LG VELVET™ 5G and tap into the power of the AT&T 5G network,1 which is built on the Nation’s Fastest Network.2 The device will also be available in AT&T retail stores beginning August 7.
As if it couldn’t get any sweeter, for a limited time we’re offering new customers the device for as low as $10/mo on a 30 month installment payment plan with a new line of service on an AT&T unlimited plan - that’s up to half off the retail price (a $300 savings).3 At this value, the LG VELVET 5G is truly designed to impress – and with AT&T 5G, you’ll enjoy next-level power on the experiences you already love.
“The AT&T network and the LG VELVET 5G come together for a unique combination that customers will love at a price they can’t resist,” said David Christopher, executive vice president and general manager, AT&T Mobility. “We’re always looking for ways to give customers more choices and expanding our portfolio with this innovative, yet affordable 5G device from LG, gives them what they’re looking for.”
To make things even easier, access to our 5G network comes at no extra cost for customers on AT&T Unlimited Extra and AT&T Unlimited Elite plans and for business customers on the AT&T Business Unlimited Performance, AT&T Business Unlimited Elite and AT&T Mobile Select Priority - Pooled plans.4
The AT&T 5G network is currently available in 355 markets across the U.S., covering more than 179 million people. We plan to reach nationwide 5G coverage this summer and we’ll continue to expand the network to more areas throughout the year.
The LG VELVET 5G breaks from the mold with a sleek look, but keeps the latest technology you love under the hood with premium features and 5G built in. From an amazing camera to an immersive display, it offers the following features at an affordable price:
- New Design: LG is introducing a new and improved sleek look for this device. On the back, it moves away from camera bumps to a cascading triple-lens feature and brings in rounded edges throughout to make room for more screen. It visually aims to please.
- Dazzling Display: The 6.8” Full Vision display offers cinematic viewing for streaming original content or watching iconic classics on HBO Max wherever you are. The 1080p OLED screen also intensifies color and contrast so you can see your content in lifelike quality.
- Next-Level Camera: The LG VELVET 5G comes with a 48 MP high resolution rear camera, so you can get clearer pictures even when enlarged. Plus take the full picture and leave nothing out with the 8 MP Ultra-wide 120˚ field of view lens. Whether mountain ranges or massive group shots, your photos are nothing short of epic.
- Smart Audio: Enjoy real surround sound from stereo speakers for an immersive audio experience with ASMR to enhance even the softest of sounds. The device has four mics and Voice Bokeh technology built in to help reduce background noise, ensuring you’re heard loud and clear.
- Dual Screen Capability: Two screens are better than one. With the LG Dual Screen accessory, you can text on one screen while you check your social feed on the other. Get yours for $199.99 when it arrives later this month.
- Battery Life: Enjoy snapping, sharing and viewing content longer with the powerful 4300 mAh battery that also supports fast and wireless charging. When fully charged it can keep you connected for up to nearly 18 hours of continuous use whenever you’re on the go.
The LG VELVET 5G also supports AT&T Personal Cloud, a solution that automatically syncs your contacts, files, pictures, and videos - making life easier to access while helping to safeguard your content. AT&T Personal Cloud is available on the Google Play Store and customers can experience the app’s benefits on a 30-day free trial with service starting at $4.99 per month. Please visit att.com/personalcloud for more details.
The LG VELVET 5G is also FirstNet Ready™, which means first responders can use it to tap into the power of FirstNet® - America’s public safety communications network. FirstNet Ready devices are tested and approved to operate with services using the FirstNet LTE network core. This gives public safety access to the critical capabilities that FirstNet enables, like the full power of AT&T’s LTE network, including Band 14 spectrum, which serves as a VIP lane for first responders.5
Be sure to visit att.com/velvet5g on July 22 when this device becomes available. For more information on AT&T 5G technology, please visit att.com/5G. For the latest news on our 5G accomplishments, check out att.com/5GNews.
1 AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is busy. See details for the relevant plan for more information.
2 Fastest based on analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data median download speeds for Q2 2020. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.
3 AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Ltd. time. Req’s new line, $600 on 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. $0 down for well-qual. customers only. $10/mo. after credits over 30 mos. No credits for optional $5/mo. Next Up upgrade feature. If svc cancelled, device balance due. If svc. on other lines cancelled w/in 90 days credits stop. $30 Activation and other terms apply. AT&T reserves the right to modify or terminate the offer without notice.
4 Req's compatible plan for 5G connection. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. For a list of current markets visit att.com/5gforyou.
5 FirstNet Network: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.