Global Test Leader to Showcase Latest Test Solutions for Digital and Optical Communication Networks on Anritsu Website
Allen, TX – March 16, 2020 – Anritsu Company announces it has launched a virtual exhibition in lieu of attending Optical Networking and Communication Conference & Exhibition (OFC) 2020 in San Diego, California. The decision was made due to public health concerns associated with the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Anritsu’s virtual exhibition showcases the latest products for testing, analyzing, monitoring, installing, and maintaining digital and optical communications networks. Among the solutions are:
- 400G Optical TDECQ Test – This station demonstrates the auto equalization capability of the Signal Quality Analyzer-R MP1900A/BERTWave™ MP2110A combination
- 400G JTOL Test for PAM4 with FEC – Clock recovery, automated jitter tolerance, and ED capture functionality will be highlighted when a DUT generates errors
- 100G Optical Module Test – This station shows four-channel simultaneous BER and oscilloscope tests of 100G optical modules, such as QSFP, as well as the optical spectrum
- Handheld Fiber Optic and Transport Testing – For installation and maintenance of optical transport networks as they evolve to meet 5G demand, there is the Network Master™ and ACCESS Master™ families of field portable optical and transport testers
- 400G Transport Testing – The world’s smallest-in-class portable 400G transport analyzer will be shown. It addresses the expansion of Ethernet, Metro and Core networks supporting the evolution of 5G and data center interconnect traffic
- 70 GHz E/O and O/E Measurements – The ME7848A Opto-electronic Network Analyzer provides cost-effective, error-corrected, transfer function, group delay, and return loss measurements of optical modulators (E/O) and photo receivers (O/E)
- Broadband Components – 110 GHz broadband coaxial components for high-speed RF and optical device characterization will also be shown. Attenuators, a two-resistor power splitter, three-resistor power divider, and directional coupler will be included.
Anritsu Company is the United States subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for 120 years. Anritsu’s “2020 VISION” philosophy engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital solutions for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications, as well as multidimensional service assurance solutions for network monitoring and optimization. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu has approximately 4,000 employees in over 90 countries.
3E Public Relations