BELMONT, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– RingCentral, Inc., (NYSE:RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions, today announced it has been recognized as a November 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide as reviewed by customers. RingCentral received an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 125 reviews, as of 31 October 2019.
“We take great pride in being named a November 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice. This recognition reflects our commitment to providing value to our customers through our industry-leading business communications and collaboration solutions,” said Amritesh Chaudhuri, SVP of Marketing for RingCentral. “Based on widespread feedback from customers, it’s clear that we are enabling our business users to communicate effortlessly both within their organizations and with their customers and partners regardless of location, device or preferred mode of communication.”
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinction recognizes vendors and products that are highly rated by their customers. Gartner Peer Insights gives IT buyers the confidence to select enterprise solutions based on reviews by IT peers, verified by Gartner. To be recognized with the Customers’ Choice distinction, a vendor must have 50 or more published reviews and an average overall rating of 4.2 stars or higher across those reviews accumulated within the 12-month submission period. In addition, at least 20% of all eligible reviews must be from outside of the primary industry, region, and company size.
The following are examples of RingCentral customer reviews from Gartner Peer Insights:
- “Providing excellent product, service and support, RingCentral stands above the rest.”
– Systems and Services Engineer in the Services Industry
- “We were able to make a clean switch to RingCentral with zero downtime and no hiccups thanks to the amazing work of their implementation team. The product has enabled our users to be more mobile and their deep integration into our other systems has increased our teams’ efficiency.” – Vice President in the Financial Services Industry
- “The ease of use, stability, and cost savings have allowed us to remove dependencies on expensive contracts with multiple 3rd party service providers.” – Telecom and Networking Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
- “The implementation of this product was fantastic. We have had great customer experience and engagement with the product as well as a huge cost savings. Definitely 5 stars.” – CIO in the Manufacturing Industry
- “Save costs and expenses with this easy-to-use and reliable cloud communications system.” – Commercial Analyst in the Communications Industry
For additional information, click here.
About Gartner Peer Insights
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 70,000 verified reviews in more than 200 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.
Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide, Peer Contributors, 10 December 2019.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together, from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
© 2020 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral and the RingCentral logo are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc.