Advanced capabilities enable businesses of all sizes to provide more intelligent, personalized and seamless customer experiences
● Launches virtual agent technology, powered by Google Cloud’s Contact Center AI, allowing companies to deliver convenient, conversational self-service experiences.
● Broadens market availability of MiCloud Connect CX, the contact center-as-a service (CCaaS) offering for Mitel’s UCaaS and UC platforms.
● Introduces new Mitel Workforce Optimization suite of applications, which gives businesses actionable insight to help elevate customer engagements.
Mitel®, a global leader in business communications, announced today a series of enhancements to the company’s customer experience portfolio, including the launch of a new virtual agent, powered by Contact Center AI; expanded market availability of MiCloud Connect CX; and the introduction of Mitel Workforce Optimization. The new product and market launches are aimed at helping businesses re-imagine and transform the customer journey through more intelligent, personalized and seamless interactions.
Improving customer experience, more than any other business initiative, has a direct impact on customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. A Mitel-commissioned survey of 5,000 adult consumers in five major global markets underscores this point. Respondents said they believe the main reason many brands fail to provide a great experience is because they do not recognize consumers make choices on the experiences that companies provide first, and the products and services offered second.
Mitel’s customer experience portfolio creates more ways for businesses of all sizes to leverage cloud communications combined with IoT, AI, and other emerging technologies to deliver on customer must-haves and shape better experiences.
● New virtual agent powered by Contact Center AI
Mitel’s collaboration with Google Cloud brings a higher level of intelligence and insight to customer interactions. With the global launch of a new virtual agent, powered by Contact Center AI, for Mitel contact center applications, businesses now have an efficient, simple-to-deploy and cost-effective solution they can operate without the need for a team of data scientists. Using natural language understanding capabilities, the solution makes it easy to deliver conversational, self-service experiences around the clock and eliminates the frustrations associated with some traditional self-service systems where customers must navigate complex menus.
● MiCloud Connect CX
Mitel’s CCaaS solution, first introduced in North America, will be available globally beginning in fourth quarter 2019 for both UCaaS and UC platforms. MiCloud Connect CX blends Mitel’s call control expertise and extensive global network of resources with Talkdesk’s modern cloud architecture and consumer-like usability. The all-in-one solution combines communications and contact center tools into a single application for seamless customer service through any channel, anywhere. By tapping public cloud technologies, the solution offers fast, streamlined deployments and allows UC customers to leverage their existing communications technology investment.
● Mitel Workforce Optimization
Equipping business with more tools for deriving actionable customer insights, Mitel introduces a full suite of applications powered by ASC Technologies to record, analyze and evaluate interactions. Omnichannel interaction recording, quality management, speech analytics, coaching and learning applications enable contact center managers to elevate customer experiences and increase staff productivity. With the ability to resolve customer calls more quickly, businesses can improve satisfaction and net promoter scores and deepen customer loyalty.
Learn more about Mitel’s customer experience solutions.
”BSN Sports has become the largest distributor, manufacturer and marketer of sporting goods equipment and apparel in the U.S. Following a catastrophic flood at our corporate headquarters, we deployed a new Mitel solution for our phone system and omnichannel platform,” said Matt White, Director of Contact Center, BSN Sports. “We chose Mitel because of their technology and ability to scale and grow with us. The technology we have from Mitel enables our agents to be more productive throughout the day and give an incredible experience to our customers.”
The Mitel solution, by its very nature, was what we were trying to deliver. And the fact that it can hand over to a human — it’s really ideal for someone who wants to implement a chatbot in a great way,” said Luke Morris, Graduate Data Officer, North Yorkshire County Council. “It was a great accelerator that we didn’t have to build ourselves. The Mitel solution saved us a lot of time from a development perspective. We’ve gotten quite far quite quickly.”
“Providing exceptional customer service is a necessity for every business and forward-thinking companies are embracing the opportunity for technology to play a role,” said Bob Agnes, Executive Vice President and General Manager – Unified Communications, Mitel. “Effective communications and collaboration tools are essential. Mitel is strategically partnering to accelerate innovation and capabilities for businesses, enabling them to deliver on the promise of making their customer journeys more intelligent, personalized and seamless.”
● More than 25,000 organizations, including more than one million agents, rely on Mitel contact center solutions as the backbone for their customer engagements.
● Mitel is recognized as a Leader in the 2019 IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Unified Communications & Collaboration. Read more.
● Eastern Management ranks Mitel highest in mid-market and enterprise for customer satisfaction for premises and hosted PBX solutions. Read more.
● Learn the top five trends for evolving contact centers into engagement centers.
● Download the white paper on adopting AI to transform the customer experience.
● Download the guide on seven reasons to move your contact center to the cloud.
● See why organizations around the world like Liverpool Football Club, Boston Red Sox, Connect Group, Econocom, and First Assistance rely on contact center solutions from Mitel.