LAS VEGAS, Nev.—(November 11, 2019)—Juniper Networks (NASDAQ:JNPR, news, filings), a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, today kicked off its fifth annual customer and partner summit, NXTWORK, taking place from November 11-13 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year’s event will highlight Juniper and Shared Studios’ first-of-its-kind partnership, and bring together Juniper executives, customers, partners and industry experts to share knowledge and discuss the future of networking.
NXTWORK attendees will gain access to Distinguished Engineer-led master classes, workshops and breakout sessions, see live demos of the latest ground-breaking technologies and learn about new security, partner and enterprise solutions from Juniper. Additionally, participants will hear keynote speeches from Juniper Networks’ Chief Executive Officer Rami Rahim and Chief Technology Officer Bikash Koley on how Juniper is changing the game for networking through engineering simplicity.
Juniper Networks speakers include:
- Rami Rahim, Chief Executive Officer
- Marcus Jewell, EVP, Chief Sales Officer
- Bikash Koley, EVP, Chief Technology Officer
- Manoj Leelanivas, EVP, Chief Product Officer
- Samantha Madrid, VP of Security Business and Strategy
- Sujai Hajela, Co-Founder and SVP, Mist Systems
Special guest keynote and panel speakers include:
- Steve O’Connor, Director of Information Technology, Aston Martin Lagonda
- Darryl Alder, Network Architect, Aston Martin Lagonda
- Jay Fredericks, SVP of Global IT Infrastructure and Operations, Caesars
- Mitch Davis, VP and Chief Information Officer, Dartmouth College
- Felix Windt, Associate Director, Network Services, Dartmouth College
- Snehal Patel, Global Network Architect, Gap, Inc.
- Vishal Goradia, Director, Network Engineering and Architecture, Gap, Inc.
- Robert Rockwell, VP, Network Engineering, Comcast
The keynotes will be broadcast live via Facebook Live and LinkedIn Live on Juniper’s respective social media pages. Stay updated on everything NXTWORK by following Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper will bring the event to Europe next, with a NXTWORK event in London from December 3-4.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks challenges the inherent complexity that comes with networking in the multicloud era. We do this with products, solutions and services that transform the way people connect, work and live. We simplify the process of transitioning to a secure and automated multicloud environment to enable secure, AI-driven networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.