- Introducing the next-generation Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL on Verizon – preorders start now
- Verizon consumer and business customers can buy any Pixel 4 and get a 64GB Pixel 4 free1
- Verizon is also your home for the new Google Nest Mini (2nd gen) and the Google Nest Hub Max
What is it and how much does it cost?
Pixel 4 takes everything you’ve come to love about Google’s smartphone and adds a dual-camera system, snappier response, face unlock and the ability to control your phone with a wave of your hand.
Business customers enjoy the latest Google innovations in hardware and software security, like the Titan M3 security chip, automatic updates4 and an all-day battery5.
- 5.7” Pixel 4 starts at $33.33 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $799.99 retail).
- 6.3” Pixel 4 XL starts at $37.49 a month for 24 months (0% APR; $899.99 retail).
Why is Pixel 4 awesome?
Get the perfect photo: Google completely redesigned the Pixel camera – making one of the best smartphone cameras even better. The rear camera now has an additional lens for Super Res Zoom, which lets you capture photos from a distance without fear of camera shake or blurry images.
Night Sight has been enhanced for astrophotography so you can take photos of the evening sky. Seriously, you can now photograph the moon, stars and even other planets with your smartphone.
Finally, HDR+ lets you see what your HDR photos will look like as you take them and offers more control so you can fine-tune photos before you click the shutter button. There’s even a new dual-exposure feature so you can make even more artistic photos.
A smarter Google Assistant: Google Assistant has been the brain of the Pixel since it launched three years ago. Now, Google Assistant gets even brainier giving you the ability to open certain apps and control them with your voice. Imagine sending a text, searching for directions to the supermarket, looking up a video on YouTube and checking your calendar – all while using your voice. With Pixel 4, that dream is now reality.
Gesture control: Motion Sense2 gives you an innovative new way to control your Pixel 4. Simply wave your hand over the screen and you can switch music tracks, snooze alarms and silence the ringer if it goes off at a bad time. What’s more, Pixel 4 can tell when you’re nearby and turns on the display and face unlock when you reach for it. The simple act of opening your phone is now near instantaneous, and it even locks your Pixel as you walk away.
Are there any new accessories?
As always, Verizon is the place to go for all your Google Home and Google accessory needs, including:
- Google Nest Mini (2nd gen) ($49.99; available 10/22): Google Nest Mini (2nd gen) is the speaker you control with your voice. Music sounds bigger and richer with more power and bass. Just say “Hey Google” to play your favorite music from Spotify, YouTube Music and more.
- Google Nest Hub Max ($229.99): Control all your smart home accessories, music and more with your voice or the 10” HD screen. It even comes with a built-in Nest Cam for video calling and powerful stereo speakers.
- New phone cases will also be available from OtterBox, Tech21, Incipio, Speck, Kate Spade New York, Case-Mate, Gear4 and Google. All Pixel 4 cases and screen protectors will be 25% off during the preorder period.
What promotions are available?
Verizon has some great deals to make it easier to get a new Pixel 4.
- Buy any Pixel 4 and get a 64GB Pixel 4 free when you switch to Verizon, start new service or add a new line on Unlimited1.
- New and existing customers can trade in an eligible smartphone and save up to $450. What’s more, they can get an additional $200 prepaid MasterCard if they switch to Verizon, purchase a Pixel 4 on device payment and sign up for Verizon Unlimited6.
- Both promotions are available to Verizon business customers that have a $24.99 or higher business plan.
Where can I get a Pixel 4?
Both Pixel 4 smartphones will be available to preorder starting today, October 15 in Just Black, Clearly White and limited-edition Oh So Orange. Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XLcome with two memory options — 64GB and 128GB. Both models will be available in Verizon stores starting October 24.
To order a Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL, visit verizonwireless.com today.
For business pricing and information, visit Verizon Google devices for enterprise businesses.
Visit Verizon’s Unlimited Plans to learn more about our new, personalized data plans.
1 Up to $999.99 device payment purchase per phone w/one new smartphone line req’d. 2nd phone must be of equal or lesser value: Less $800 promo credit applied to account over 24 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
2 Motion Sense functional in the US, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, and most European countries. Not all phone features are controlled by Motion Sense. For more information see g.co/pixel/motionsense
3 See g.co/pixel/security for additional security information.
4 Android version updates for at least 3 years from when the device first became available on the Google Store in the US. See g.co/pixel/updates for details. See g.co/pixel/security for additional security information.
5 Approximate battery life based on a mix of talk, data, standby, mobile hot spot and use of other features, with Motion Sense off and always on display off. Use of Motion Sense, an active display or data usage will decrease battery life. Pixel 4 and 4 XL testing conducted in Mountain View, California in August 2019 on pre-production hardware and software. Actual results may vary.
6 Up to $999.99 device pymt purch. or full retail price purch. req’d. Less $450 trade-in/promo credit applied over 24 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR. Trade-in conditions apply. Less $200 prepaid card (mailed w/in 8 wks) + up to $450 trade-in/promo credit applied over 24 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req's are no longer met; 0% APR. Trade-in conditions apply.