BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Sept. 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- For a second consecutive year, Frost & Sullivan awarded CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL, news, filings) its prestigious Latin America Company of the Year Award for Enterprise Services, recognizing CenturyLink for its strong overall performance and effective strategy.
As digital transformation continues to be a key organizational goal for Latin American businesses, it is even more crucial to address challenges such as finding suitable, cost-effective network services that can seamlessly integrate the various technology platforms, applications, and services a business uses.
"After extensive research in this field, Frost & Sullivan firmly believes CenturyLink's outstanding infrastructure and extensive service portfolio, along with its dedication in identifying and addressing the obstacles of digital transformation and efficiency, successfully meets the unmet needs of enterprises and government agencies," said Ignacio Perrone, Research Director for Frost & Sullivan. "CenturyLink's unparalleled expertise in the convergent telecom-IT services arena earns the company an undisputed place as a full enterprise service provider.
As part of its analysis, Frost & Sullivan found many customers face big decisions when it comes to IT investments that will support their digital transformation and communications initiatives. Based on Frost & Sullivan's research, CenturyLink has positioned itself well, with products and services to help customers integrate existing platforms and bring new services online.
CenturyLink captured a first-mover advantage in bringing to market a first of its kind product and agreement package in a software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) solution in Latin America. Enabling the next generation of network optimization, CenturyLink's SD-WAN empowers organizations with intelligent routing, faster branch site deployment, centralized policy management, and direct internet connectivity to public clouds and cloud applications.
"CenturyLink raises the standard to the next level for its range of value-added, managed, and data center services, with a broad unified communications and collaboration solutions suite for the traditional Ethernet and broadband infrastructure," said Perrone.
"CenturyLink is committed to partnering with Latin American businesses to achieve their technological goals and continue on their digital transformation journeys," said Leonardo Barbero, product senior vice president for CenturyLink Latin America. "Enterprises are facing an ever-changing technology landscape, with high-capacity demands, security concerns, and the need to migrate to new platforms. This recognition by Frost & Sullivan validates our efforts to deliver a simple enterprise user experience with sophisticated capabilities and reinforces CenturyLink's ongoing leadership in delivering a wide range of services that meet our customers' needs, all while providing a high level of service."
- The criteria used to gauge CenturyLink's performance against competitors in the Company of the Year Award category include two key factors: growth performance and customer impact.
- CenturyLink's value-added services, reinforced by its innovative solutions, position the company as a best-in-class leader in Latin America.
- CenturyLink offers a range of services, including SD-WAN, CDN, WAN optimization and network management, all backed by a superior network infrastructure, thereby allowing the company to satisfy the region's unmet market needs.
- CenturyLink received the 2018 Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership in the MPLS/IP-VPN Services Market.
- CenturyLink received the 2018 North America Product Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan for its Cloud Application Manager platform.
- Frost & Sullivan recognized CenturyLink as the Asia-Pacific Hybrid IT Service Provider of the Year for the fourth consecutive year.
- In 2018 Frost & Sullivan recognized CenturyLink with the Latin American Enterprise Services Provider Company of the Year Award, award also received in 2016.
About the Award:
- Frost & Sullivan is an international consulting company dedicated to helping clients accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in innovation and leadership.
- Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Award recognizes companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development.
- Frost & Sullivan industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a technology leader delivering hybrid networking, cloud connectivity, and security solutions to customers around the world. Through its extensive global fiber network, CenturyLink provides secure and reliable services to meet the growing digital demands of businesses and consumers. CenturyLink strives to be the trusted connection to the networked world and is focused on delivering technology that enhances the customer experience. Learn more at http://news.centurylink.com/