Wins six out of 10 measurements in Eastern Management Group’s global survey of 3,500 IT managers
• Reflects ongoing commitment to delivering exceptional end-to-end customer experiences
• Best in purchase experience, installation, support, management tools, contact center, and value
In a recent worldwide study surveying 3,500 IT managers, Mitel® edged out 15 technology providers to earn the top spot in customer satisfaction among mid-market and enterprise segments in six out of 10 measurements, beating the industry average in nearly all. Results of the survey, conducted by strategic research company Eastern Management Group, appear in the 2018 Premises and Hosted PBX Customer Satisfaction Report.
The report is designed to serve as a guide in helping customers navigate the vendor selection process while also offering providers a way to benchmark against competitors and gain customer perception insights. Provider ratings cover a range of areas in three key categories: product, vendor experience and customer delight. The six measurements in which Mitel emerged as the leader were purchase experience, installation, support, management tools, contact center experience, and value.
More than ever before, success in business requires consistently delivering an exceptional customer experience, from end to end and across all touchpoints. This reality informs Mitel’s dedication to exceeding customer expectations and its strategy for enabling companies to deliver extraordinary experiences for their own customers. Mitel offers businesses of all sizes a broad portfolio of public cloud, private cloud and on-site solutions for powering seamless communications and collaboration.
“Mitel has helped Connect Group optimize a well understood and mature business to enable further business opportunities, increase the use of customer self-serve and ultimately improve customer service responsiveness. The combination of best total cost of ownership and service excellence underpins our long-term relationship,” said Richard Webb, CIO, Connect Group.
“Building and retaining customer loyalty is harder than ever before. Advances in technology are driving ever-higher expectations, but they also offer companies more opportunities to carve out an advantage over their peers if they pay attention to what customers want and flawlessly deliver,” John Malone, CEO, Eastern Management Group, Inc. “The results of our survey show that Mitel is striving to do that by bringing together every element of the customer journey to ensure an experience that’s memorable for all the right reasons.”
“Our customers are increasingly measured based on the user experience they provide, and we know that they hold us to that same high standard,” said Michael Jakubiak, Senior Vice President, Global Services and Support, Mitel. “Whether public or private cloud deployment model, we’re relentlessly focused on the continued improvement of how our customers interact with Mitel. It is with great pride that we have been recognized by Eastern Management Group for our performance in delivering an exceptional customer experience.”
• Mitel is trusted by more than 70 million users each day to provide an exceptional communications and collaboration experience.
• Mitel is the only brand recognized across the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Contact Center, Unified Communications and Unified Communications as a Service.
• Mitel ranks among the top three brands for business communications in North America and is the leading supplier in Western Europe (source: MZA).
• Download a free copy of the “Customer Experience for Dummies” e-book.
• Choose your next communications solution with these “7 Steps for Buying Your Enterprise Phone System.”
• Learn why Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Major League Baseball, HealthEast, Carleton University, Liverpool Football Club, Feefo, and Warmworks rely on Mitel.
About The Eastern Management Group
The Eastern Management Group is an American technology company. We are one of the top communications research and consulting businesses in the world. Since our founding in 1979, we have maintained a concentration on global markets and vertical industries. And because we know products, services, applications, markets, suppliers and customers, we can conduct research and consulting assignments that meet our clients’ needs.