MITEL ANNOUNCES 2019 INTERNATIONAL PARTNER AWARDS WINNERS
London March 01, 2019 (Globe Newswire)
Awards granted to honour highest-achieving channel partners of the last year
Mitel®, a global leader in business communications, today announced the winners of its annual International Partner Awards. The 10 recipients of this year’s awards demonstrated outstanding performance across Mitel’s international regions.
The awards were announced at the company’s flagship international event, Mitel Next, in London today. Award winners included:
• Top Services Partner – 4Sight Communications, UK
• Top International Partner – Damovo Group, Germany
• Top Healthcare Partner – Orange Business Services, France
• Top Retail Partner – arxes-tolina GmbH, Germany
• Top Hospitality & Entertainment Partner – Charterhouse Voice and Data, UK
• Top Government Partner – Azentro, Australia
• Top Cloud Partner – Maintel, UK
• Top Migration to the Cloud Partner – SPIE ICS, France
• Top Collaboration Partner – Kapsch, Austria
• Top Contact Center Partner – Tele2 Sverige AB, Sweden
“Last year, Mitel focused on evolving its channel go-to-market strategy, delivering program and process improvements that enable partners to help customers along their digital transformation journey and provide best-in-class value,” said Jeremy Butt, Senior Vice President, International at Mitel. “2018 was a year of outstanding achievement and these awards recognize the partners whose dedication and contributions helped drive our continued success together.”
• Mitel ranks as the leading supplier of business communications systems in Western Europe and among the top three brands in North America (source: MZA).
• Mitel powers 4.5 million cloud seats and 1.3 million UCaaS seats.
• Mitel is the only brand recognized across the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Contact Center, Unified Communications and Unified Communications as a Service.
• Discover why Liverpool FC turned to Mitel to improve employee collaboration and the fan experience.