Los Angeles and Ottawa January 15, 2019 (Globe Newswire)
Advanced cloud platform delivers high-performance communications and collaboration, on the ice and on the road
• Two-time Stanley Cup champs overhaul legacy phone system to keep pace with business growth
• Mobility, analytics and CRM integration accelerate productivity, decision-making and fan response time
• Powered by Mitel and provided by Frontier Communications, the service offers low, predictable monthly cost with no maintenance or upgrade worries
LOS ANGELES and OTTAWA, Jan. 15, 2019 —Mitel is powering a cloud-based, unified communications as a service (UCaaS) solution to support the LA Kings’ initiative to digitally transform business operations, support operational growth and facilitate sales, while increasing productivity and collaboration across the organization.
After considering numerous options to replace an outdated legacy phone platform, the Kings selected Frontier AnyWare, an option with greater scalability and flexibility to serve their current and future requirements. Powered by Mitel technologies and provided by Frontier Communications (NYSE:FTR, news, filings), the Frontier AnyWare solution fuels the Kings’ continued expansion and sales efforts with access to deeper analytics and integration with CRM applications. Easy-to-use features and a mobile client also enable staff, coaches and scouts to communicate and collaborate inside STAPLES Center and around the world. The capabilities have also increased productivity for the Kings’ staff, helping decisions get made faster and improving the fan experience with quicker response times.
Additionally, the Kings’ choice of a UCaaS model delivers a simple monthly cost without the need for significant upfront capital investment or the hassle of worrying about ongoing maintenance and upgrades.
“When you’re competing, on and off the ice, you want to be ahead of the curve,” said LA Kings President and Hockey Hall of Famer Luc Robitaille. “We’re using this updated technology to collaborate and make decisions swiftly. When your general manager and coaches are making decisions about the team, communication is very important and there is a role of sales there as well. We believe keeping everyone on the same page is what helps determine a successful franchise.”
“High-performance organizations like the Kings are savvy about how they incorporate technology into their operations and recognize that the right communications and collaboration solution can yield real competitive advantages,” said Todd Abbott, Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Services, Mitel. “Frontier’s Mitel-powered UCaaS solution enables businesses to reach peak productivity and, ultimately, deliver a better experience for players, staff and fans.”
• Mitel powers 4.5 million cloud seats and 1.2 million UCaaS seats worldwide.
• Mitel is the only brand recognized across the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Contact Center, Unified Communications and Unified Communications as a Service.
• Learn how the LA Kings are leveraging Mitel and Frontier Communications technology.
• Download complimentary copies of the “Customer Experience for Dummies,” “Team Collaboration & Communication for Dummies” and “Digital Transformation for Dummies” e-books.
About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS and Vantage fiber-optic and its copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Beck Media & Marketing for AEG Global Partnerships