JSA Welcomes C-Level Executives to Speak on Virtual CEO Roundtable 2019 Series, Leading with January's ”Predictions for 2019 Technology and Its Impact on the Telecom Ecosystem,” Moderated by Telecom Ramblings’ Rob Powell
MIDDLEBROOK, VA, December 19, 2018 – Jaymie Scotto & Associates (JSA), the preeminent provider of Public Relations, Marketing and Event Planning services for the tech and telecom industries, today announces a call for speakers for its 2019 Virtual CEO Roundtable Series. JSA’s Roundtable Series include a panel of thought leaders from the network infrastructure space, including C-levels from service providers, data center operators, hosting/cloud providers, security providers and tech companies, offering diverse perspectives on critical issues facing the telecom industry today, such as 5G, AI, network security and smart cities. The live Roundtables are held every third Friday of the month at 11:30 EST and then the on-demand video is distributed to the JSA Community, including the c-level members of the CEO Exchange and the executive attendees of the quarterly Telecom Exchange (TEX) event series. All interested C-level speakers are invited to submit interest by filling out the form following all 2019 roundtable topics here or emailing email@example.com.
The first of the 2019 Virtual CEO Roundtable series is the highly anticipated “Predictions for 2019 Technology and Its Impact on the Telecom Ecosystem,” which is moderated by Founder and Chief Editor of Telecom Ramblings, Rob Powell. Current panelists include Jeff Slapp, VP, Cloud and Managed Services for 365 Data Centers.
Other 2019 JSA Virtual CEO Roundtable panels include:
- February 2019: Can the Internet Break? Network Infrastructure Needs, Opportunities and Predictions
- March 2019: TransPacific Connectivity Challenges & Opportunities
- April 2019: Blockchain & AI: The Next Gen Battleground for Cybersecurity
- May 2019: Partnering in 2020 and Beyond: How Do We Better Partner Together Up and Down the Stack for a Better End-User Data Experience?
- June 2019: Pushing 5G to the Edge: The Realities, Concerns and Real-Life Use Cases
- July 2019: ROI in IoT: The Changing IoT Marketplace and the Path to Revenue for the Telecom Ecosystem
- August 2019: The Summer’s Top Picks for Telecom Marketing Software and Technologies
- September 2019: Connectivity & OTTs: Where We Are and Where We Are Heading
- October 2019: Focus on Women in Tech in Canada: North American Trends in Tech & Telecom
- November 2019: Data Center, Telecom and Technology Forecasts for 2020
JSA will further announce Virtual CEO Roundtable details, including moderators and speakers, in advance of each event. To view all dates, topics, moderators and speakers, and/or to submit interest in speaking, visit http://www.jsa.net/virtual-roundtables/.
To watch previous JSA Virtual CEO Roundtables, visit and subscribe to our JSA TV YouTube Channel.
# # #
Celebrating more than 13 years of success, Jaymie Scotto & Associates (JSA) is the preeminent provider of Public Relations, Marketing and Event Planning services to the tech and telecom industries. Awarded ‘Most Outstanding Telecoms PR Agency’ by LiveWire for two years in a row, our success is attributed to our skilled JSA team, innovative tools, and established media and industry relationships, allowing us to deliver the finest outreach and brand awareness services available – with measurable return on investment. Our clients enjoy ‘insider access’ to the top journalists, bloggers, analysts and thought leaders shaping tech and telecom – as well as critical networking opportunities, including JSA's own industry networking event series, the Telecom Exchange (TEX) and its online C-level social platform, the CEO Exchange.
We also feature client and marketplace news via JSA WalkOuts (3D-like interactive video), JSA TV (our video newsroom on YouTube), JSA Radio (our podcast channel on iHeartRadio), Virtual CEO Roundtables (our monthly panel discussions with top industry thought leaders), Telecom News & Trends (our newsletter to 24K+ subscribers) and Tech and Telecom News Now (our industry blog with 113K+ readers).
To learn more about how JSA can elevate your brand, visit www.jsa.net.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Jaymie Scotto & Associates (JSA)
+1 866.695.3629 ext. 6