BELMONT, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–
Acquisition will accelerate enterprise transformation to deliver next-generation digital customer experiences
RingCentral, Inc., (RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Dimelo, a leading cloud-based digital customer engagement platform. Dimelo enables enterprises to manage all their digital customer interactions through a single platform. Dimelo is deployed by leading global organizations such as Allianz, AXA, BNP Paribas, ENGIE, Orange, and Telenor, spanning multiple industries including telecom, financial services, insurance and retail.
Consumers today expect to engage with brands using the digital channels of their choice including mobile and in-app messaging, social media, live chat, email, and community forums. Given this trend, enterprises are rapidly adopting support for various digital channels to enhance customer experience.
“In today’s digital world, engaging with customers over digital channels is crucial to business success,” said Vlad Shmunis, chairman, founder, and CEO, RingCentral. “With Dimelo, consumer-facing enterprises can transform how they engage with their customers. Simply put, Dimelo enables companies to vastly improve their customer interactions by delivering world-class integrated experiences across a multitude of digital channels. We’re excited to welcome the Dimelo team to RingCentral!”
Enterprise transformation to digital communications is accelerating at a rapid pace and is core to customer satisfaction. Dimelo’s AI-based smart routing engine enables agents to efficiently manage customer interactions across digital channels via a single interface.
“With one of the most extensive footprints of digital channels supported in the industry, Dimelo is dedicated to staying at the forefront of customer engagement transformation. Based on the strength of our platform and proven success with major brands, Apple recently chose Dimelo to be one of the early customer service platforms for Apple Business Chat,” said Stéphane Lee, co-founder and CEO, Dimelo. “We are proud to join forces with RingCentral, the #1 cloud communications provider. Together, we will deliver uniquely differentiated solutions worldwide.”
The Dimelo digital customer engagement platform provides the following key capabilities:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Classification Engine (ICE) for optimizing message routing
- Machine-learning for recognizing contact patterns, suggesting answers, and filtering out noise
- Extensive range of digital channels and community forums
- Messaging (Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, WeChat)
- In-app messaging for iOS and Android mobile apps
- Social media (Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Live chat and email response management
- Community forums (inSided, Lithium, phpBB, vBulletin, WordPress)
- Consumer review platforms (Bazaarvoice, Google My Business, Google Play)
- Integrated customer engagement environment
- All digital channels managed centrally
- Automatically recognizes 72 languages across all channels
- Unifies multiple consumer identities across all channels
- Efficient distribution of interactions to appropriate agents
- Ensures operational efficiency and traceability of interactions
- Open APIs
- Ability to integrate third-party chatbots with automatic escalation to agents
- Allows partners and customers to add their own digital channels
- Enables integrations with industry-leading CRM, helpdesk, business intelligence, and business process management solutions
The terms of the transaction were not disclosed. The acquisition is expected to close in Q4, 2018 and is not estimated to have a material financial impact for the year ending December 31, 2018.
Dimelo is a leading cloud-based digital customer engagement platform. The Dimelo platform centralizes management of all digital channel interactions including mobile and in-app messaging, social media, live chat, email, and community forums, and distributes them automatically to agents based on availability, skills, language, customer profile and more. Dimelo is headquartered in Paris, France.
RingCentral, Inc. (RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, USA and has offices around the world.
©2018 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral and the RingCentral logo are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc. Other third-party marks and logos displayed in this document are the trademarks of their respective owners.