We are delighted to announce that OnRamp, a LightEdge Company, has been featured as one of the top 10 companies in Fifty Five and Five’s 2018 Inbound Marketing Excellence Report. An independent report, Fifty Five and Five analysed the websites, blogs and social media efforts of nearly 39,000 Microsoft Partner companies to create their definitive look at marketing excellence. A digital copy of the report, which was released in July at Inspire in Las Vegas, is now in its 4th year, and is available here: https://www.fiftyfiveandfive.com/inbound-marketing-excellence/
Building out an award winning inbound and content marketing strategy is something we are extremely proud of, and something that has taken a lot of hard work and effort here at OnRamp. A great website, blog and social media presence are all essential to digital marketing and equally play a key part in how our customers learn about our solutions and focus on the customer experience. We are particularly proud of the thought leadership our team regularly provides around the technology and issues that matter to our customers in the healthcare, financial, and education sectors.
Strategy and execution combined
Great inbound marketing is all about having a strategy and executing against that strategy with consistency. We have worked hard to ensure all of our channels combine to get our messages out in the most effective manner:
- A solutions-oriented website is key to all digital marketing and our home online. Getting this right put a strong foundation in place.
- Our blog includes regularly posted engaging content, designed to inform and educate our audience.
- Social media profiles (find ours here – Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook) allow our audience to follow and interact with us in a way they see fit.
This year’s report includes profiles of the best performing partners, as well as interviews, insights and case studies from industry experts, including:
- Foreword from Gavriella Schuster, Corporate Vice President, One Commercial Partner, Microsoft
- An interview with Mitchell Feldman, Chief Digital Officer at HPE Pointnext, on the ongoing challenge of great content marketing (and life after RedPixie)
- Insights and key findings from the 39,000 partners were analysed
At the end of the day, OnRamp is dedicated to our customers, with the goal of providing them with the best possible service. That starts with sharing our messages in the most effective manner and communicating in a way that educates and inspires. We are extremely pleased to be recognized for our work in these areas, and look forward to continuing this success in the future.
PR Archives: Latest, By Company, By Date