| In millions
(except per share data)
|Q2 2018||Q2 2017|
|GAAP Revenues||$324.7||$ 238.6|
|GAAP Net Income (Loss)||$15.4||($ 0.1)|
|GAAP EPS - diluted||$0.12||$0.00|
- Recurring clouds seats grew by 50,037 seats during the quarter and now total 1,209,546.
- A large US-based automobile services company converted 4,000 seats of its ShoreTel-based system to MiCloud Flex. It also added a 50-agent contact center. The total value of the contract was $2.5 million.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences converted its Avaya and Microsoft on-site solution with MiVoice Business. The total value of the contract was $2.0 million.
- At Google Next event being held in San Francisco, Mitel announced an integration with Google Cloud’s new Contact Center AI. In doing so, Mitel combines multiple AI products in a simple, secure, and flexible solution that allows enterprises with limited machine learning expertise to deploy AI in their contact centers.
- For the fifth consecutive year, Gartner has named Mitel a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications.
- Mitel announced a pan-international partnership with Westcon-Comstor to distribute Mitel’s entire portfolio of communications and collaboration solutions across the EMEA and South Pacific markets.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners