LONDON, May 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NASDAQ:JNPR, news, filings), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced its upcoming presence at this year’s Infosecurity Europe, June 5-7, 2018, Stand #F40, Olympia, London. Juniper Networks will be highlighting the need for organizations to take a fresh, data intelligence-driven approach to effective cybersecurity, helping them overcome the challenges in mitigating today’s sophisticated, fast-moving and dynamic threats that have basically become immune to the traditional solutions that are labor-intensive, inefficient and static.
This new security paradigm also needs to cater to the demands of multicloud-based architectures and ubiquitous IoT deployments that require consistency, immediate adaptability, speed and scale. Juniper advocates that organizations should leverage the rich data available from the network itself to create timely, actionable insights that enable a dynamic, holistic security policy to be deployed effectively and efficiently 24/7 across cloud-grade IT estates of any type and size. This approach, driven by a behavioral analysis architecture, enables organizations to have a realistic “when, not if” approach to breaches. Security leaders can then look to simplify operations and automate remediation steps for when breaches do occur.
Juniper will demonstrate various elements of its unified cybersecurity platform during Infosecurity Europe, showcasing how even sophisticated, unknown threats can be better detected, identified and blocked, providing end-to-end protection (details below).
• Sending a Human to do a Machine’s Job: Addressing Threats with Analytics: Nick Bilogorskiy, cybersecurity strategist at Juniper Networks and member of the Juniper Threat Labs team, will discuss the benefits of behavioral analytics and provide tips for incorporating these tools into the network. This session will take place on Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 15:30 – 16:30 BST, in the Information Security Exchange Theatre.
• Product Demonstration – Unified Cybersecurity Platform featuring Recently Announced Integrations: Juniper Networks will demonstrate how sophisticated, unknown threats travel through the entire network, and how to detect, identify, prioritize and block them with end-to-end protection. Demonstrations available on Stand F40 will comprise:
• Product Demonstration – Total Visibility & Control: Juniper Networks will demonstrate how its unified cybersecurity platform, powered by Software-Defined Secure Networks (SDSN), allows enterprises to leverage the entire network to deliver adaptive enforcement and one-touch mitigation to protect from advanced threats. Demonstrations will include:
- Automated threat mitigation with ForeScout integration
- IoT remediation of a compromised IP device (webcam)
- Consistent policies across multicloud (AWS)
• Members of the Juniper executive team, as well as representatives from Juniper Threat Labs, will be available for press and analyst briefings throughout the show. For scheduling, please contact Penny Still (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Juniper Threat Labs
• Juniper Threat Labs discusses Wannacry – a year on
• Juniper Networks CEO Rami Rahim: recent RSA keynote and blog
• Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
• Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
• Juniper 1on1 app: Keep up with all things Juniper from your smartphone. Download the app from iTunes and Google Play store today
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+44 (0) 1372 385 692