May 22, 2018 — Infomart Data Centers, a national wholesale data center provider, today announces that its Vice President of Sales, Dan Ephraim, will speak at Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, East, taking place on May 31, 2018 in McLean, Virginia.
Mr. Ephraim will join other data center executives on the panel session, “The Future of Infrastructure in the Cloud Age: Conversions, New Development and Scalability.” He will discuss Infomart’s commitment to deploying infrastructure that offers flexibility based on customer needs, its dedication to sustainability without sacrificing performance, and how collaboration with the world’s largest technology companies enables them to rapidly scale in the most-connected, carrier-neutral data center locations throughout North America.
- Panel: “The Future of Infrastructure in the Cloud Age: Conversions, New Development and Scalability”
- Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, East
- Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner
- Tysons, Virginia
- 12:15 – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 31, 2018
- Dan Ephraim, Vice President of Sales, Infomart Data Centers
- Mike Coleman, Data Center Operations Executive, HWOps, Google
- Craig Deering, Director, Design & Construction, CyrusOne
- Alan North, Founder & President, NORLINX Systems, LLC
- Ross Rebraca, Vice President, HITT Contracting Inc.
- Moderator: Brett Korn, Mission Critical Project Executive, Advanced Technology, DPR Construction
About Infomart Data Centers
Founded in 2006, Infomart Data Centers is an award-winning industry leader in building, owning and operating highly efficient, cost-effective wholesale data centers. Each of its national facilities meets or exceeds the highest industry standards in all operational categories of availability, security, connectivity and physical resilience. Recognized for its consistent excellence, Infomart Data Centers is dedicated to maintaining its reputation of reliability and best-in-class management while offering flexible solutions to meet the needs of its clients.
Since the company’s inception, Infomart has demonstrated its commitment to environmental responsibility in designing and building energy-efficient and sustainable data centers for performance-driven organizations. Infomart Data Centers offers highly connected wholesale and colocation facilities in Tier I markets throughout the United States. For more information, please visit www.infomartdatacenters.com or connect with Infomart on Twitter and LinkedIn.
iMiller Public Relations for Infomart Data Centers