- WSI is a Global Call for Women Speakers in Executive Positions in Telecom and Technology Companies
- JSA to Distribute the Resulting Roster of Female Speakers to Partnering Industry Conference Organizers and for Seating JSA’s Telecom Exchange & Virtual CEO Roundtables
- WSI Goal is to Enable More Equal Representation of Women and Men Speaking on Industry Panels
MIDDLEBROOK, VA, March 12, 2018 – Jaymie Scotto & Associates (JSA), the preeminent provider of Public Relations, Marketing and Event Planning services for the tech and telecom industries, announces its Women’s Speaking Initiative (WSI). WSI’s goal is to seat more women in leadership roles on the telecom and tech speaking circuit by connecting qualified speakers with industry event organizers.
As the hosts of monthly Virtual CEO Roundtables and on-site CEO Roundtables at its Telecom Exchange executive networking events held throughout the year, JSA would like to extend seats at these Roundtables to qualified, articulate women who hold senior-level positions at telecom and technology companies. In order to secure these speakers, JSA is hosting a “call for female speakers”, where women can click here to upload their qualifications and preferred speaking topics. The resulting roster of approved female speakers will not only be considered for JSA’s own CEO Roundtables, but also distributed to the industry’s top event organizers, many of which are JSA media partners, for additional speaking opportunities throughout the year.
Confirmed, qualified WSI participants will also receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary CEO Exchange Membership for a year, which offers the ability to network with other industry thought leaders in an exclusive, executive-only, social networking and meeting management platform
- Confirmed speaking spot either on a Virtual CEO Roundtable, on-site Telecom Exchange CEO Roundtable or at one of the 10 Bisnow events held throughout the year
- Ability to submit thought leadership articles to JSA’s Tech and Telecom News Now (TNN) blog (readership 130K)
- Potential membership to other women’s networking groups, such as WTF
- Introduction to the Women in the Channel association of women in telecom and IT channels
- Complimentary pass to the women’s networking event at an upcoming Telecom Exchange
“It’s an honor to launch the WSI,” states Jaymie Scotto Cutaia, CEO and Founder of JSA. “As a woman-owned company that organizes online and in-person industry events, JSA is uniquely positioned to give women with powerful voices in our industry more seats at the table. We hope this call for speakers inspires more qualified female speakers to take the mic, and for more diversity in our industry’s educational panels.”
“WTF is proud to support the Women’s Speaking Initiative,” states Brynn Fowler, Founding Member of WTF and Director of Network Planning, Strategy and Enablement at Oracle. “As an organization dedicated to empowering female executives in our industry, we encourage our WTF members and other talented women in our industry to submit their profiles and share their voices, as we proactively strive for equal representation in telecom and tech conferences.”
For more information on WSI or any JSA initiative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Celebrating more than 13 years of success, Jaymie Scotto & Associates (JSA) is the preeminent provider of Public Relations, Marketing and Event Planning services to the tech and telecom industries. Awarded ‘Most Outstanding Telecoms PR Agency’ by LiveWire for two years in a row, our success is attributed to our skilled JSA team, innovative tools, and established media and industry relationships, allowing us to deliver the finest outreach and brand awareness services available – with measurable return on investment. Our clients enjoy ‘insider access’ to the top journalists, bloggers, analysts and thought leaders shaping tech and telecom – as well as critical networking opportunities, including JSA's own industry networking event series, the Telecom Exchange (TEX) and its online C-level social platform, the CEO Exchange .
We also feature client and marketplace news via JSA WalkOuts (3D-like interactive video), JSA TV (our video newsroom on YouTube), JSA Radio (our podcast channel on iHeartRadio), Virtual CEO Roundtables (our monthly panel discussions with top industry thought leaders), Telecom News & Trends (our newsletter to 28K+ subscribers) and Tech and Telecom News Now (our industry blog with 130K+ readers).